thompson spirit 23 oct 2009

Has anyone got any up to date info about thompson spirit cruises recently

going on the jewels of the med in october 23rd got the drinks package do you still have to tip waiters ect first cruiser.

cheers

Yes...but not recently, must be three or four years ago we did the Red Sea on her and we also did the Red Sea on Celebration which is her sister ship! We do like Thomson cruises as they are very good value for the money, food, entertainment and staff are all excellent.

I'm heading off on 'Spirit' in 10 days' time - bit anxious, maybe like yourself !

Have been on RCI & Celebrity, just hoping that, though I've researched the ship and heard better things about it than you might possibly expect from Thomson, it's going to be at least in the same ballpark as those 2 excellent companies.

If I get back in one piece (judging by what I've read about the problems associated with St. Petersburg private tours that may not be so certain) I'll be sure to place a review here.

Been on the Spirit this year - everything was up to the usual standards; hygiene particularly evident, excellent service and atmosphere, good food and a top-notch showteam - one of the best we've seen. Enjoy!!

what was the Hiardressing like have you got ant prices say cut and blow '/

Has anyone got any up to date info about thompson spirit cruises recently

going on the jewels of the med in october 23rd got the drinks package do you still have to tip waiters ect first cruiser.

cheers

Hi Buzzfare,

I did this cruise in 2006 and I think you are in for a treat. Let me tell you why. This is the last cruise of the season for the Spirit, which means nobody will be getting on the ship the day you get off. This is good news for a number of reasons.

1) You will not have to vacate your cabin early if you have a later flight because nobody will need it.

2)The Atmosphere on board should be fantastic because all the crew will be heading home for the season

If I remember right, they will all have a staff party out on the lido deck to say thanks to the crew on the last night.

We were intending to do this cruise but chose the pearls of the Pearls of the Aegean instead. I would still love to join this cruise but don't think I could get the money together in time ( what can I sell?) - lol

Yes, you should have a great time on board this one.

:):)

hello buzzfare. no tips needed but i am sure you will tip spikey in the high spirits and mimi in the horizons bar enjoy but beware some drinks carry a supplement read the menu and look out for it or it will be charged to your card.

Archived