Cruisetour Waitlist

Marie-Claude

After finding the ideal cruisetour (Germany) that we could tag to a Baltic cruise for August 2010, I just found out it is sold out (the cruisetour)...

Princess offered to put us on a waitlist, but wasn't able to tell us how much the package would cost (:confused: )...

Has anyone been put on a Cruisetour waitlist before? And if so, were you able to go? How fast did you get confirmation?

I'm so disappointed...

MC

After finding the ideal cruisetour (Germany) that we could tag to a Baltic cruise for August 2010, I just found out it is sold out (the cruisetour)...

Princess offered to put us on a waitlist, but wasn't able to tell us how much the package would cost (:confused: )...

Has anyone been put on a Cruisetour waitlist before? And if so, were you able to go? How fast did you get confirmation?

I'm so disappointed...

MC

If the tour portion is waitlisted, there is no way of telling how many cancellations will take place. Many times last minute cancellations occur, but there is no way of predicting them. Good Luck though!

It seems Princess's Europe 2010 program is selling very, very well.

We're finding cabin selection on the Summer 2010 British Isles cruises is sparse at best. I am surprised to hear the CruiseTours are waitlisted as well, though admittedly I don't know what their capacity limit is for those...

Thanks for the replies...

We ended up with a spot on the following cruisetour and I did put my name on the Waitlist for the 'ideal' departure - I'm apparently #1 on the Waitlist... this far in advance, my chances have got to be good!!!

But the prices... ouch... mucho mucho dineros.... we'll see!!

MC ;)

Archived