Beach trail ride on horseback

jnmrlk

Hi Everyone,

I want to take a morning horseback ride on the beach with Spicelands Riding Center out of Hamilton. I am looking at taking the early morning ride at 7am which will take you on the actual beach for a portion of the ride.

So - to get to the point - I am wondering if any-one that will be on the ship (NCL Dawn out of NY on the 30th August) is interested in going as well. Apparantly none of my family wants to set foot near a horse!!! I am looking at either Thursday am or Friday am and will be getting a cab from the Dockyards to the stables, I will probably take a ferry back or meet up with my family at one of the beaches afterwards.

If anyone is interested in sharing a taxi there - let me know and I will give you the contact info to reserve with the stables and we can meet in the am for the taxi.

I am really looking forward to this trip - I have booked it and Spicelands told me there is another couple from the ship that are going on the same trip so they arranged for me to take the same cab as them.

It all worked beautifully!

Archived