Question about C&A coupons

gkeep

I just got off the Vision about two weeks ago. I am now looking at booking a 4 day out of LA in May. I have signed up for the C&A membership on the website, but am wondering how long it will be before I actually get the magazine? I have heard they put coupons in there and that they vary by level. Does anyone know what might be offered to a newbie? Would they even be valid on 4 day crusie? what kind of catagory requirements do they normally have on them. We were going to go for an inside cabin unless I can find an incentive to book higher. Should I wait to book until I can find out? Or can I apply them after booking?

TIA!

I just registed for c&A.They told me it would take around 6 weeks to get coupons. They said we can apply it to our already booked cruise even after final payment is made. They will credit my cc that I paid with. i don't know about the cruise length, but cabin does not matter, as we booked an inside.

They would not tell me how much to expect. Only said that it varies.

Mackmasterson is correct. It's value is depending on the length of cruise and it's on selected sailings. For a 4 day if there is one it's about $25pp (if someone is a gold member and I'm wrong please correct). The values change depending on what status you are. As a 2nd time cruiser, you will be GOLD.

If you don't get your book by the time you book your cruise and others have a C&A for Gold members book, just ask someone here on the board and provide your sailing. They can give you the option code on the back coupon to pass on to your TA for credit. Not all TA's apply them after final payment so be sure to specifically ask your TA if they honor them (most do).

Archived