La Quinta Inn and Suites Oceanfront Cocoa Beach

gail811

Thank you for your response psbcap. I have visited that website, but have learned over the years that sometimes that what shows on these sites is not a true representation. I searched webshots with no luck. Just thought maybe someone had stayed there recently and had some pictures or opinions to share. I booked 7 rooms for our group, and I always have concerns until we check in....don't want to start our cruise off badly for anyone!

I happen to have a pic of some of the property since I stayed at the Best Western,which is right behind it........LaQuinta OceanFront is sorta new.......it used to be another hotel and LaQuinta bought it and redid it..........it is right next to the CocoaBeach Pier........it is the building on the right side.......really cant tell much except for the fact,its right on the beach!

2584087030042692775S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks to you both! We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront the last two times we sailed out of Port Canaveral, once at HI Express about 5 years ago, and once at the Radisson at the Port. I have read some not so great reviews at the HI Oceanfront, so decided to try something new this year. Good to hear La Quinta apprears to be a good property!

Do they offer a shuttle to the port? Is there a charge?

I doubt they have their own most do not. They contract with one of the local companies. As for the charge it should not be more than $5.00 PP. Contact them for the details.

So, what rate did you get?

Since I was booking 7 rooms for our group, I started with the manager. His quote was around $185 per room for June 25, 2010. I went online and googled "La Quinta hotel discount code" and it took me to a site, couponwinner.com. I got each room, oceanfront with 2 queen beds, for $98.10. I called the manager back and he said "GRAB THEM!" We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront in the past, but the reviews on TripAdvisor were pretty bad; so we decided to try something new.

Archived