Stulou

ROSEBASKETS

Stulou, you opened a real can of worms didn't you! ALL you wanted to know was how many shirts to take with you! (3, 1 to wear, one to wash, and a larger one just in case you expand in the 2nd week or spill chocolate fountain fondue down the front, and it doesn't matter where you buy your shirt from)

I've absolutely no idea what's going on on the other thread (and don't want to ladies) but please play nicely or not at all, as my children often follow me on these pages to see where I've been and I don't want them upset.

Thank you

If the last bit doesn't make any sence to you dear reader it's because the mods have removed the last two pages (thankyou) from "how many formal shirts"

Perhaps we can get back to normality now and discussing the merits of P&O!:)

:confused: Hi at last sense as you may notice we haven't said much because it all went hay wire but my sense of humour I was tempted to ask how many socks to take :D ;).All we want is the same as you some advise and chat about things, this being our 1st cruise:rolleyes::).Thank you rosebasket for bringing things back to normal

I was tempted to ask how many socks to take

Now that is not as straightforward as it may seem. How many feet do you have? None, one, two, or are you Jake the Peg, with three? Each would be subject to different conditions and have its own answer.

Now you see, you have tried to be flippant and opened up a whole new question.

:p

Now that is not as straightforward as it may seem. How many feet do you have? None, one, two, or are you Jake the Peg, with three? Each would be subject to different conditions and have its own answer.

:p

And are they webbed and do you breathe through them, as we do in Norfolk?

Sir Martin

Archived