Comfort Inn Atlantis - Do you have to book in advance?

jlazz

I'm considering booking the Comfort Inn to get the wristbands for Atlantis. I know if I book it and we don't make it into port for some reason, i'll lose the $$. Does anyone know if you can show up w/o a reservation and still get a room with the wristbands, assuming they have availability? Has anyone ever done this?

Thx!

yes, like any other hotel, you can just walk up and get a room if they are available. As mentioned by irwins though, they frequently sell out, particularly on cruise ship days and they will be a bit more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Update...We did book a room at the Comfort Inn. The rate was $176, final cost $226. Booked it the night before we left for the cruise - Thurs 8/27 for Weds 9/2. Our itinerary on the Miracle changed, switching port days. Instead of going to Nassau on 9/2 we ended up there on 8/31.

We had no trouble getting a cab to take us to the Comfort Inn. At Check in, we explained that we had a res for 9/2 but out ship's itinerary changed so here we are. They switched everything over no problem, no questions asked. Kept the same price. It worked out great!

We checked in, got our roomcards then checked out. We walked thru the Comfort Inn right to Atlantis, thru the aquarium and out to Aquaventure. We took our room cards to the towel stand and tada...got our wristbands! We had a wonderful day at Atlantis - my family did all the water rides and I just lounged in the pool. I would absolutely do it again. :-)

Archived