RCCL VISA points ?

Hi All,

My understanding is that there are certain combination of point redemptions that you can not do, such as you can not redeem 125,000 points for a free 5-7 night cruise and then also redeem an upgrade from an oceanview to a balcony cabin on the same reservation as an example.

So my question is, can you combine a 125,000 point redemption for the free cruise for 2, and then cash in another 50,000 points towards $500 off the cruise fare?

And if no one has experience with this question, does anyone have the RCCL number in Kansas so I can ask them?

We were going to just get OBC but since we still have a cruise fare due, I wanted to look into this option.

thanks!

Wendy

Hi All,

My understanding is that there are certain combination of point redemptions that you can not do, such as you can not redeem 125,000 points for a free 5-7 night cruise and then also redeem an upgrade from an oceanview to a balcony cabin on the same reservation as an example.

So my question is, can you combine a 125,000 point redemption for the free cruise for 2, and then cash in another 50,000 points towards $500 off the cruise fare?

And if no one has experience with this question, does anyone have the RCCL number in Kansas so I can ask them?

We were going to just get OBC but since we still have a cruise fare due, I wanted to look into this option.

thanks!

Wendy

Wendy, here is the number to the RCI Coupon Redemption Center where they should be able to answer all of your questions.

1-888-305-4626

Archived