Brent the Cruise Director on the Destiny

NYrunner

After 8 Carnival cruises, each on a different ship, I just want to say that Brent was the BEST Cruise Director I have had yet (my wife agrees too). It was refreshing to finally hear some new material. Even John Heald used most of the same material that we have heard on other Carnival Cruises. The only time I remember Brent using material that we heard on previous cruises was the Debarkation talk, and I'll cut him some slack on that one. He also has a great laugh!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off the Destiny Sat...my wife & I thought Brent was one of the worst CD's we've ever had.....didn't laugh even ONCE.....all others I spoke to agreed......Not even CLOSE to

John Heald...In my review I just posted,I said he literally got NO laughs at any material he said......This was our 25th cruise,6th on CCL.....different strokes for different folks....

Big Al

Brent other than being a HOT Canadian guy he really does know how to make his job-@ least I think so!! Whoever read my review on my cruise of the Destiny saw that we enjoyed him very much. He was hilarious and really kept everybody entertained. I do agree that Joh Heald is the best but Brent can hold his torch as well....

We just got off the Destiny Saturday. The band that was on there was Blood Power. Don't be alarmed by the name. They were great. We found out they are called Blood Power because they are 4 brothers. They are from the Philippines. The lead singer, Joey was amazing and hilarious! They sang everything from Queen to Pink Floyd to Prince and even threw in a Mariah Carey song. They performed mostly in the Onyx lounge, but did do the deck party on Lido on Thursday night. Hope you have fun on your cruise!

Archived