Radisson

StayC0216

It was recommended to me to go to the Radisson in Aruba to use their facilities for the day. Does anyone know any information about the Radisson? Is this a good choice for the day? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

The Radisson is a nice hotel on Palm Beach with great landscaping and pools. They charge $16/person per day to use their facilities. I wrote to reserve a spot for our family but they said that it was to early to reserve since they want to see how many guests they have at the hotel first, they told me to write back 2 weeks before our stay, but this is over Christmas so it may be different for you!

We were at the Radisson last year and thought it was very nice- lots of space, Gilligan's Bar near beach for refreshments, lots of beach chairs and umbrellas (palapas), good size pool, all amenities. We're going back there again when we go to Aruba.

• 2 weeks later...

When we were there last summer, they were so nice, they gave us day passes for free! Little did they know that I work in the Hotel industry, so when I got back, I wrote a fabulous letter to their corporate headquarters. BTW we did give their food and beverage facilities a good amount of business.

when we took our first trip to Aruba by cruiseship 3 years ago we used the beach at the radisson. We wanted to sit on the beach and watch the sunset.(it was after 4pm and it as almost empty.) we used their chairs and were never told to scat.

it was by far the best time of our lives--so much so that sitting there we decided to go back for a whole week for the first time land vacation- went last sept.- stayed at the radisson.

Loed it so much we are going back next Sunday for the week.

the rate only is for chair and pool/beach. Does not include food/drinks

Archived