Anyone have problems with Fantasia Weddings?

luvjftffc

I have booked by wedding with her last May, 2008. My wedding is set for December 9, 2009. Any other brides having their contract changed? So far I have spoken to this woman 3-4 times and she changes the contract every time I talk to her which is really frustrating. she wants me to buy all this special stuff that I do not want. She made me pay in full and at that point I would receive a free conch shell isle and a a tulle arch. she keeps changing the packages and thus she says it changes my contract. my digital negatives were suppose to be included when i paid in full and now she wants to chrage me an additional $450.00 which i do not have. I already gave her $1295.00 just for pictures and yesterday she informed me that the photographer i want is not available. she is not very accommodating and i am not even looking forward to my wedding at this point. has anyone else had the same problems?

I have booked by wedding with her last May, 2008. My wedding is set for December 9, 2009. Any other brides having their contract changed? So far I have spoken to this woman 3-4 times and she changes the contract every time I talk to her which is really frustrating. she wants me to buy all this special stuff that I do not want. She made me pay in full and at that point I would receive a free conch shell isle and a a tulle arch. she keeps changing the packages and thus she says it changes my contract. my digital negatives were suppose to be included when i paid in full and now she wants to chrage me an additional $450.00 which i do not have. I already gave her $1295.00 just for pictures and yesterday she informed me that the photographer i want is not available. she is not very accommodating and i am not even looking forward to my wedding at this point. has anyone else had the same problems?

Wow. This is who I am using and I haven't had a problem as of yet. I really haven't worked on the final details and this makes be a little nervous. I did go with the more expensive package as we had people attending. I dont know what I am going to do as now it is just the two of us. I still owe a little bit on the package which she told me that I would be able to pay the begining of December as our Wedding is Jan 7. 2010..

Let me know what happens.

• 9 months later...

Archived