Pointer to Celebrity web site description of cabin class amenities

AWorldCruise4Me

I called Celebrity to get a pointer to where to find the list of amenities for cabin classes and still can't find it. I know it must be there and the experts on the board can give me a link right to it. I'm interested in the differences in amenities for the balcony cabins on Equinox. What you get in Aqua vs. Concierge vs. Sunset vs. regular balcony.

Thanks a bunch!

Michelle

I called Celebrity to get a pointer to where to find the list of amenities for cabin classes and still can't find it. I know it must be there and the experts on the board can give me a link right to it. I'm interested in the differences in amenities for the balcony cabins on Equinox. What you get in Aqua vs. Concierge vs. Sunset vs. regular balcony.

Thanks a bunch!

Michelle

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/home.do;jsessionid=0000MsQmXSpzBFMT_6pSJgfSz34:12hdebcnj?shipCode=EQ

Click on the photo for each class and you will be directed to a new page showing the amenities and other info.

I'm booked in a Cc on Summit this January. What does "dining and seating preferrence" mean? do we call and tell Celebrity when and where we wanted to be seated in the dining room? won't it be too late once we board?

I'm booked in a Cc on Summit this January. What does "dining and seating preferrence" mean? do we call and tell Celebrity when and where we wanted to be seated in the dining room? won't it be too late once we board?

Until Celebrity rolls out Select Dining to the rest of the fleet (Jan- March 2010), there are only 2 seatings with assigned tables. Dining and seating preference means table size (table for 2,4, 6,8, or 10) and seating time (main or late). Usually, you let them know when you book what your preferences are.

I just read through the info and wondered why the Sunset class is called out separately?

Thanks again for your help!

Michele

It is a way to designate the true aft cabins - those with a view of the wake. On most ships they are coveted and usually book first. On the Solstice Class, they are not as they have no cover at all, very little privacy for most of them due to the layout and most of the balconies are not really much bigger than normal balconies.

Archived