"caribbean historical tours"...need website

copnlpn2

I read great reviews on Trip Advisor for "Caribbean Historical Tours," and the guide, Dawuud Nyamekye, based in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. I've searched the web but can't find a website for the tour company.

Does anyone know if CHT has a website or has anyone on CC used this tour company? I'm not crazy about a beach/shopping day and Trip Advisor lists this tour company as an excellent way to spend a day in St. Thomas.

Any info is always appreciated!

I've also been looking for more information about this tour company since I read all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. However, I haven't been able to find a website and I'm thinking that maybe they don't have one. I'm just trying to find out more information about what the tour consists of. We've done an island tour of St. Thomas with Papa Bear before so I want to make sure there's not too much overlap between the two.

I can't believe he didn't call you!!!! I wish you had posted before Saturday, because I told him I was going to meet him in town, but I ended up not going. Had I known he didn't call you, I definitely would have gone to see what happened.

I'll call him again tomorrow, and see if I can meet him in town. I think he lives not too far from my job based on the address in the phone book, and I sometimes see him in the area. I'll report back tomorrow.

• 3 years later...

Hi...I read the inforamtion below after reading Trip Advisor where I found great information about the Tour company...So I found that there is a website ...www.Caribbeanhistoricaltours.com and from the reviews everyone thinks that the tours are GREAT!!!!!..So anyone who is looking for a tour company....see WWW.CARIBBEANHISTORICALTOURS.com

1-877-(934-666)1

International

(340) 643-4233

Email: Info@CaribbeanHistoricalTours.com

Thanks for the information below but the info i s nearly 2 years old

Hope this will help anyone looking for a great Tour in St thomas...My family and I had a GREAT TIME!!!!!

See You Around!!~!!!!!!:)

I read great reviews on Trip Advisor for "Caribbean Historical Tours," and the guide, Dawuud Nyamekye, based in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. I've searched the web but can't find a website for the tour company.

Does anyone know if CHT has a website or has anyone on CC used this tour company? I'm not crazy about a beach/shopping day and Trip Advisor lists this tour company as an excellent way to spend a day in St. Thomas.

Any info is always appreciated!

Hi...I read the inforamtion below after reading Trip Advisor where I found great information about the Tour company...So I found that there is a website ...http://www.Caribbeanhistoricaltours.com and from the reviews everyone thinks that the tours are GREAT!!!!!..So anyone who is looking for a tour company....see http://WWW.CARIBBEANHISTORICALTOURS.com

1-877-(934-666)1

International

(340) 643-4233

Hope this will help anyone looking for a great Tour in St thomas...My family and I had a GREAT TIME!!!!!

See You Around!!~!!!!!!

Hi...I read the inforamtion below after reading Trip Advisor where I found great information about the Tour company...So I found that there is a website ...http://www.Caribbeanhistoricaltours.com and from the reviews everyone thinks that the tours are GREAT!!!!!..So anyone who is looking for a tour company....see http://WWW.CARIBBEANHISTORICALTOURS.com

1-877-(934-666)1

International

(340) 643-4233

See You Around!!~!!!!!!

Archived