Pacific Dawn not on scheduled Itinerary

sunnydaze

pacificdawn_bridge.jpg

It says the last port was Vila Vanuatu, and the next port is Isle of Pines, yet they are just going to Mystery Island now???

They were supposed to be at Mystery Island today, and should be heading for Isles of Pines at 5PM today Aug 27th?

Hi there

My understanding is they are on schedule. The Pacific Dawn was in Vila yesterday ( 26th Aug) & has been at Mystery Island today ( 27th Aug).

I have been looking at the web cam over the past days and it has been on schedule.

Will it go to the Isle of Pines. ?? All the past cruises have been disallowed form stopping there.

The web has not updated to where it is going.

Regards

Alan

Sunnydaze, the Chief of Isle of Pines has not allowed ships to visit for quite a while now, supposedly because they do not want swine flu brought to the island. I shouldn't imagine they have much in the way of medical facilities. The P & O ships have been substituting another port for IoP. :(

Sunnydaze, the Chief of Isle of Pines has not allowed ships to visit for quite a while now, supposedly because they do not want swine flu brought to the island. I shouldn't imagine they have much in the way of medical facilities. The P & O ships have been substituting another port for IoP. :(

Lifou is a nice substition though :) (much better than an extra day in Noumea :rolleyes:).

Archived