Average Temperature in April in W. Med.

yorkiemomjn

We have taken 3 Mediterranean/ Italian cruise holidays in early April and find it to be great travelling / touring weather. Temperatures should average mid 60's with a few days low 70's. However April is the rainy season and would anticipate heavy rain on 2-3 days of your 10 night Med Barcelona - Rome cruise.

We travel with good quality (L.L Bean/ Columbia ) breathable/ waterproof windbreakers with hoods and are able to keep on enjoying the wonderful port cities when a lot of people would consider those miserable days a write-off.

Does anyone have any advice about what to expect as far as the average temperatures for our April 4, 2010 cruise from Barcelona to Rome?

Thank you!

Judy

Instead of asking people about what they think the weather might be (and who can tell what they would base their answers on....), go to an independent site such as: http://www.worldclimate.com/

Instead of asking people about what they think the weather might be (and who can tell what they would base their answers on....), go to an independent site such as: http://www.worldclimate.com/

Yes, sir. Sorry........... I had checked on the internet for average temperatures, but I just wanted to hear from some people that had actually been there. I did get some polite and helpful replies/suggestions. Thank you, Peter M, Palmetto Lady and digby.

• 2 years later...

Archived