I need suggestions please!

MomtoCCC

Hi,

We are interested in taking kids on short cruise (4 night?) in late May and I'm looking for suggestions. We live in New Mexico and can fly Southwest to California or Florida fairly easy. DH and I are going on first cruise with RCCL in Feb so we are new to this. We have 2 boys ages 12 and 15 and 18 month daughter. We realize traveling with infant won't be easy but we are really doing trip for older boys. (May consider leaving baby at home - not sure). Anyway I'm looking for suggestions for cruise lines, locations, etc...

Thanks!

Kellye

Most cruise lines will not allow any children under the age of 3 into the kids center. Carnival is the only one that allows 2 year olds into the kids center. So if your little one will be 2 by the time you cruise you might look into a Carnival cruise.

On the other hand, Carnival only does group babysitting. But NCL and RCI have in cabin babysitting available at a reasonable price for children of all ages.:)

As far as the kids programs go, our kids loved both Carnival and RCI. However, they were pretty disappointed in the NCL kids program. I hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!:D

Archived