Is anybody having problems reading threads??

a4ofspades

I am having a problem today accessing some of the pages of the threads...for instance, I am reading the Freedom review by Celebrat and cannot read more than 3 replies on page 9...I can't scroll below the third post. Just today and it's happened on other threads. Anyone else??? Thanks!

I am having a problem today accessing some of the pages of the threads...for instance, I am reading the Freedom review by Celebrat and cannot read more than 3 replies on page 9...I can't scroll below the third post. Just today and it's happened on other threads. Anyone else??? Thanks!

someone mentioned it seems to be caused by firefox? I think that is right.

I have IE and no problems -

I have had that problem but seems to be a glitch when a person posts and their sig is not a sig but the entire "menu" of cruisecritic.com

very odd

I am using netscape right now...was using seamonkey earlier (mozilla)

I suppose I could retry in IE but??

I have had that problem but seems to be a glitch when a person posts and their sig is not a sig but the entire "menu" of cruisecritic.com

very odd

I am using netscape right now...was using seamonkey earlier (mozilla)

I suppose I could retry in IE but??

I've seen this issue to. The persons sig was the entire CC menu! For some reason Firefox had a problem. With IE it worked fine.

I am currently having the problem of, if I click on "Find All Posts By.. (my profile)..." to check up on posts that I have posted on, none comes up after Aug 25.

If I click on someone else's profile to see if I'm getting the same issue, I can't see any posts after Aug 25.... :cool:

I am currently having the problem of, if I click on "Find All Posts By.. (my profile)..." to check up on posts that I have posted on, none comes up after Aug 25.

If I click on someone else's profile to see if I'm getting the same issue, I can't see any posts after Aug 25.... :cool:

Hopefully being worked on:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1048824

Archived