Washing powder

Photo Andy

Hi

The powder is in all the laundries.

The instructions are to start filling the machine and put in the washing powder ( the wrapping will dissolve ) and then run for a minute or two then put in the washing.

The powder could be to harsh on some types of clothes.

terry & Deb

The powder is special for the machines as it is ecologically sound and low suds. Regular commercial powders could cause suds overflow and other problems, use what they provide:). One thing in the laundry, if you open the drier door remember to push start again when you close it or it will all just sit there and not continue drying.

B.

The powder is special for the machines as it is ecologically sound and low suds. Regular commercial powders could cause suds overflow and other problems' date=' use what they provide:). One thing in the laundry, if you open the drier door remember to push start again when you close it or it will all just sit there and not continue drying.

B.[/quote']

Good comments. I was going to say the same thing. We just got off QM2 last week, you will see a metal box on the wall. It holds the washing powder. Please be sure to push the knob again if you open the dryer door. Someone opened mine and I came back to 2 wet loads of wash. No place to sit and wiat so time yourself between washes and drys. Enjoy the QM2 she is a fabulous ship. So much so we are booked again for next year.

As I recall the wash cycle is about 30 minutes. The dry cycles can be customized to meet your needs.

I think we've all been victims of folks peeking in the dryer and not pushing the button to continue the cycle:(

Denise

Archived