Earphones for fitness center?

golferdog

Does Princess supply earphones for the fitness center? I always seem to bring the wrong type plug ins for various cruise lines~~going on a 30 day trip next month and will really need to spend lots of time working off the calories !!!!

Hi Golferdog,

I had a hard time finding just the right earbuds for my tiny ears. The brand Skull Candy ( I know, sounds too young) but they come with 3 different size of silicone buds so you can make sure they fit and don't come out when you are exercising.

I have used them for over a year with no problems in listening quality. While cruising I use them at the gym and while just looking at the ocean or walking the deck early in the morning.

Different colors including black. I found them for $16.00 at our local University Book Store. I'm sure you can find them just about anywhere that sells personal electronics.

Below is a link from Amazon that shows a picture and has reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Candy-SC-INKD-Silver-Skullcandy/dp/B0014JI7N8/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&s=aht&qid=1251652905&sr=1-31

Good Luck,

Lin

Does Princess supply earphones for the fitness center? I always seem to bring the wrong type plug ins for various cruise lines~~going on a 30 day trip next month and will really need to spend lots of time working off the calories !!!!

If you are a ship that has the individual tv's, sometimes there are earphones already attached or you can get them at the desk. (Be aware though that the desk opens at 8:00, so if you're an early bird that won't do you any good). That being said, do you really want to use those earphones that everyone else has been using? :eek: We carry our own. The ships all use a single plug jack; ours have fit all of them.

I always seem to bring the wrong type plug ins for various cruise lines!!!!

The headphone jack size needed on the Princess cruises we have taken has always been 3.5mm :cool:

It is the standard one for all the 'non-phone' mp-3 players. The phone mp-3 jack is smaller.

Hope this helps

The headphone jack size needed on the Princess cruises we have taken has always been 3.5mm :cool:

It is the standard one for all the 'non-phone' mp-3 players. The phone mp-3 jack is smaller.

Hope this helps

Tuxedoman

Thanx, just what I was looking foricon7.gif

Tuxedoman

Thanx, just what I was looking foricon7.gif

No problem...just found out that the size for the cell phone "jack" on my Motorola "Q" phone is 2.5mm. I guess it's because it can also be used for voice as well as listening.

Have FUN!!!:cool:

Archived