Grand Suite on Rhapsody

xeriod

We are going to combine a family visit to Seattle with an Alaska cruise and wonder if someone could answer some questions about a Grand Suite on the Rhapsody. Does this ship have a Concierge Club for suite users ? What do they mean by "Complimentary luggage valet service for suite guests"? How is that different ? Don't they pick up everyone's luggage and take it away? We have never used a suite before, mostly window view. Is it a good value for the money ?

Thank you for your anaswers.

We are going to combine a family visit to Seattle with an Alaska cruise and wonder if someone could answer some questions about a Grand Suite on the Rhapsody. Does this ship have a Concierge Club for suite users ? What do they mean by "Complimentary luggage valet service for suite guests"? How is that different ? Don't they pick up everyone's luggage and take it away? We have never used a suite before, mostly window view. Is it a good value for the money ?

Thank you for your anaswers.

No concierge lounge on Rhapsody. The luggage valet as far as I know is related to airlines and they give you the airline luggage tags and you don´t need to check your bags in at the airport. That service usually cost something and is free for suites. As I´ve never used it I guess someone else can say more about it. If the suite is good value for your money only you can answer. For me it depends on the price difference between balcony/JS/GS and sometimes it is and sometimes it isn´t. But yes I like the GS and if I can afford it I take it.

Archived