Drink Coupons

cruiseloverohio

I see that on the carnival website, you can purchase drink coupons in advance as a gift - then send it to their cabin, I guess.

Does anyone know if these coupons can be used for ANY drinks? Even like Martini's?

I don't want to purchase them, if you can only buy certain kinds of drinks.

Carnival website doesn't specifically say ANY drink.

THANKS

We purchased an anniversary package that came with some drink coupons and I remember there being a limit to the price of the drink. I'm can't remember how much the limit was, but $5.50 sounds about right. Charge the difference.

I buy them for every cruise I take. I usually buy 2 strips ( 4 Coupons per strip) This way I already have 8 drinks paid for up front. It's that much less I have to see on my Sign & Sail Bill at the end.:D I think they are a great Gift to send to a friend for their cruise.

They're a great idea. Especially as a gift. For my last cruise aboard the Pride, friends sent a LOT of coupons to my room. I never had to use my Sail and Sign card in addition to a coupon. I enjoyed rum n Cokes, 7&7s and Long Islands. It was great.

Just checked on the website and they are for a drink up to $5.25. What I am confused about is that they say the value is $21.25. Four coupons X $5.25 is $21.00. Why would anyone want to pay more than they are worth? No bargain there. :confused: I looked at them because I thought it might be a good way to pre-pay for a few drinks, but with them costing more than the cash value...no way!

Just checked on the website and they are for a drink up to $5.25. What I am confused about is that they say the value is $21.25. Four coupons X $5.25 is $21.00. Why would anyone want to pay more than they are worth? No bargain there. :confused: I looked at them because I thought it might be a good way to pre-pay for a few drinks, but with them costing more than the cash value...no way!

The coupons include the gratuity.

Archived