coin free slot machine

lollyandsugar

I think they originally went to coinless because of dragging all the coins around and the "dirty" coins. Do you remember how dirty your hands got after awhile???

My husband puts a $20 in and if he wins, he takes the paper and saves it in his pocket. After awhile he has a pocketful of papers (hopefully). While I on the other hand, take my winnings and very graciously give it to the next machine (sometimes I'm so generous I give the machine even more money). I'm one heck of a generous person :mad:

Count me in as another heck of a generous person :mad:!

I think they originally went to coinless because of dragging all the coins around and the "dirty" coins. Do you remember how dirty your hands got after awhile???

My husband puts a $20 in and if he wins, he takes the paper and saves it in his pocket. After awhile he has a pocketful of papers (hopefully). While I on the other hand, take my winnings and very graciously give it to the next machine (sometimes I'm so generous I give the machine even more money). I'm one heck of a generous person :mad:

Oops! Forgot to add this, when I win, my husband is like a sponge. Now since I give him money from my winnings plus my winnings back to the machines, does that make me the #1 generous person, ha ha :).

Big thing for me about not more coin pay out is no more eye infections. It never used to fail that I would come home from vages with puffy eyes from there. Paper is king.

Did you ever think that the puffy eyes were from the low humidity there? We were going to Vegas every year for a while and I always got sticky, itchy eyes. Always made sure I packed the Visine when going to Vegas :cool:.

Archived