Any new updates on the Victory?

siestakeys04

We are on the Victory on Friday and we have an 11-11:30 check-in time....wondering what time you arrived that the line for Embark A was so long? Thanks!

We arrrived to the port early (10-10:30) bc we flew into FLL and took a shuttle to the port. When they called diamond/platinum/VIPs, probably in that 11:00-11:30 range, tons of people gathered at that one area. When FTTF popped on the screen and was announced a few minutes later it was nice that the other emabark area was the one used.

Does anyone know if the refurbishment is still going on or if it's completed? We are leaving on 4/28 and wondering if there will be a delayed check-in.

Updates to the staterooms on the Victory is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We just came off the Victory on Friday and they do not have Guy's or Blue Iguana yet. Maybe with the dry dock in January?

I sure hope so. Victory might be the Carnival ship with the fewest dining options in their entire fleet. :eek:

I sure hope so. Victory might be the Carnival ship with the fewest dining options in their entire fleet. :eek:

I agree. While I LOVE the Victory, it will probably be the last time we sail on her till she gets some upgrades. She doesn't even have the Italian restaurant. Don't get me wrong, I never came close to starving, but we missed a good Guy's burger or having pasta made to order after sailing on the Magic in January.

I agree. While I LOVE the Victory, it will probably be the last time we sail on her till she gets some upgrades. She doesn't even have the Italian restaurant. Don't get me wrong, I never came close to starving, but we missed a good Guy's burger or having pasta made to order after sailing on the Magic in January.

We got off the Victory Friday also. :)

We feel the same way, after sailing the Magic in March we want to sail ships that have a little more to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got off the Victory Friday also. :)

We feel the same way, after sailing the Magic in March we want to sail ships that have a little more to offer.

In sharp contrast to Victory, the Magic seems to have almost every variant of eatery that Carnival offers. I'm researching it for a cruise next October and I was really impressed at the number of places...and of course, most of them "free" / included. :D