Star Breeze outlets

eamack57

We've traveled to Europe several times and the outlets/adapters seem to confuse me. I picked up a 220-240v hairdryer with 2 prong while in Germany. I'd like to take it with me on our Athens to Venice cruise on the Star Breeze. Will it work in the cabin outlet or do I need an adaptor? I noticed that there are two sizes for the 2 prong appliance.

Thank you for your message but I've yet to have a hotel or cruise ship provide a hair dryer that works well for styling. I use dryers with a nozzle and will take the one that I bought that is 220 and has the 2 prong.

Eamack57

As Strenz outlined, things are pretty relaxed onboard and the hairdryers are fine. My wife is the same. She and wants to bring her hair dryer on every trip. She has no problem with the ones on board. Your hairdryer would likely blow the fuse anyway

Wish I was of better help. I serioysly only know the dryers are fine. I never check luggage and hate to lug and my hair is easy ( easy mess). I just returned from the WS in Europe and was in Europe for 3 weeks with a carry on, love hotel laundries and the WS laundry is the best. I hope you get an answer. Happy Sailing.