About Me

• Interests
    Cruising and more cruising
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Carnival
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Carribean, Mexico

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

dbrucern's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

1. Remember you have to use all of it or you loose it no refund
  2. So it's Fun play not OBC because even if it was your husbands you would be able to do it.
  3. Sorry you're having trouble, I just added my son to our booked excursion for next April after speaking with him and I paid for it with my OBC. It's always easier when you can walk someone through it by talking then trying to explain here but it is really simple. Give Carnival guest services a call they can add for you
  4. If you have enough OBC and have their booking number yes you can by adding them to your link or calling guest services or wait until on the ship but there might not be an opening
  5. They have the free BBQ with fixings right outside to the right back corner
  6. I do it all the time, sign in to Carnival go to your booking Booking Order and Detail, you will see on the right side of the page (below picture of ship) Manage Another Booking all you have to do is enter their last name and Booking number and it will add them to your cruise and then you can purchase the excursions etc for them
  7. We have never used this but can someone tell me when it is typically available to buy prior to a cruise and where do I find it in order to buy. Thank-You
  8. I open my account to the ship I booked and type in Water and Soda in the search engine right beside Categories and it comes right up
  9. Actually you can do this, I do it all the time with my cruise family as we are all linked and are shown on my account and we are not at the same loyalty level
  10. Buy insurance at the same time you book the cruise and then you can get cancellation for any reason with some insurances. And no you were not able to cruise so no points
  11. This is all I drink on the cruise and either the Patron or Don Julio with my topper of Grand Mariner
  12. Interesting when was this because I've had mine for nearly 50yrs and have never had to do this