About Me

• Interests
    Cruising
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Royal Caribbean
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

A&L_Ont's Achievements

1. This is good to read. Ya! Hopefully it will pass as gentle as possible for you. I feel for the others in the direct path, it isn’t going to be good.
  2. Video from mom’s condo in Sarasota. They did OK but neighbors will have some water damage. They are higher up, thankfully. The ones that will be lower will not be as lucky. You can see the debris to how high up the water came. Video.mov
  3. Maybe we are looking at this wrong… Ron should bring his “support” dog on the ship. When people stop to pet it, he could then promote pet insurance. People spend tons on their pets. I think he’d have more in pet insurance sales than the equivalent of human policies. His dog would also be the ice breaker VS a cold call.
  4. He should sail Star Class, to meet fellow high value guests. He could probably expense his cruise as well. 😜
  5. He should book cruises at the last minute. Specifically sailings during hurricane season - like ships sailing into the path of storms. His clients might be more eager to pay for coverage for the ones at home. 😁
  6. Seems like there is no pattern. We haven’t seen them on Mariner, Freedom, Oasis (x2), Symphony and Harmony. 🤷‍♂️
  7. We have had this happen twice over the years. Both times it was a solo female cruiser. Probably not the same lady, but they went to the same “school” of sales.
  8. We haven’t seen a steward business card, post Covid. We have seen a QR code in the cabin for housekeeping.
  9. The “tone” of the first post reminds me of another CC member, 🐝

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.