About Me

• Interests
    cruise
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    carnival, norwegian
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    bermuda, canada, bahamas

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

shof515's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

• "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. No more year round sailings. NY is going back to a summer seasonal port
  2. Royal is like Ticketmaster, they both use horrible dynamic pricing that can change very very quickly
  3. Icon is tooooooo big to fit at the Freeport docks. They are plans to upgrade the drydocks to fit icon class ships
  4. on my devices i had issues with these usb ports and other usb ports found on the wall or near the desk area. It is like these ports have the older USB spec or something causing slow charging. I can not get fast charging to work with these usb ports. i always need to bring my own charger
  5. this message only applies to embarkation day on day 1 when you first board the ship. it does not apply to the port of calls visits. for port of call visits you need to back on the ship at least 30 minutes prior to departure time
  6. the app uses the local INTRANET that works without a INTERNET package
  7. i am not surprised. Whenever i cruise out of Cape Liberty, security always gives me a hard time with a 8in battery operated fan. maybe its due to the size of the D batteries that makes it create an ugly image on the security scanners
  8. OP is very lucky that the next port of call was in Halifax, south of Sydney. two ports somewhat close by that is drivable or easy to fly It could of been much much worse if it was two separate country's like Greenland and Canada or one of many Caribbean islands
  9. It use to have one way back in the day when the ship first came out. During the sunshine conversion , it was removed
  10. i got a feeling carnival is going to increase the prices to the steakhouse with this new simplified menu. this is what most land based restaurants do. Update menu, reduce portion size and increase pricing. yay for paying more for less
  11. from previous topics it seems like the reservations open around the first of the month before the cruise. for your cruise, check the planner around oct 1 or so to see the shows

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.