Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Yes Max I am wrong.

Thanks for the correction.

OK, but maybe in the next winter season 2016/17, such cruises will be brought back - at least it would be great!

I hope for Navigator or Adventure on the 7 night Dubai/Emirates sailings (after the Europe season), and maybe Splendour or Brilliance on longer cruises from Dubai to India... :)

In fact there seem to be some changes regarding the Europe deployment for 2016.

Brilliance otS for example in fact seems to leave Harwich in order to operate on the 12-nighters from Barcelona in 2016... (see attachment) - Brilliance is listed in Rome very often...

Hm, might Vision operate on the Baltic itineraries from Harwich? or is it possible that Navigator sails out of Harwich? If the port can handle such a huge ship... :confused:

rome.jpg.27214f7e369fc7a5f20ec886d1f4cb7d.jpg

Just came across this post on the Quantum Forum that I think belongs here in this thread, posted by UNV-IT!!! who sailed on the Oasis TA recently

"I just returned from the oasis TA crossing and almost all the crew I spoke with confirmed oasis 1 will be going to China. Oasis 3 is expetected to replace oasis 1 in ft lauderdale and oasis 4 will go to port canaveral. Which all of this aligns with both port everyglades contract with rccl to have 2 ships full time at the oasis terminal and canaveral updating both the shipping lanes and the new structures. The crew was extremely unhappy about going to China since all they do is smoke and gamble and evidently are extremely cheap when it comes to tipping."

Right after this post was another cruiser who confirmed hearing this from staff on board from a more recent sailing. Interesting.... Can Oasis fit through the Suez? If not looks like a relocation down around the Cape could be in the planning... That would be something!!! (Rio? Buenos Aires?? LA to Hawaii??)

Allure and Anthem both show up on the Rome port schedule as well.

We are considering the Brilliance Greek Isles (I've been able to cobble together dates based on other port schedules) if the Carnival Vista new-ship pricing is outrageous.

Edited by trvlgirlmq

Yes, as well as Adventure is showing up as well - but I could imagine that both Anthem and Allure are placeholders for the newer sisters.

IMHO it makes most sense if Anthem stays year-round at Cape Liberty, and Allure you can book up to June 2016.

So IMHO Oasis III should replace Allure on the med route from Barcelona, and Ovation from Southampton, to replace Anthem.

Yes, as well as Adventure is showing up as well - but I could imagine that both Anthem and Allure are placeholders for the newer sisters.

IMHO it makes most sense if Anthem stays year-round at Cape Liberty, and Allure you can book up to June 2016.

So IMHO Oasis III should replace Allure on the med route from Barcelona, and Ovation from Southampton, to replace Anthem.

AH, I see. I'm not as familiar with the RCCL product and new ships since we have been very satisfied with Carnival. I do hope to try them at some point though and it may just be the Med cruise.

We are considering the Brilliance Greek Isles (I've been able to cobble together dates based on other port schedules) if the Carnival Vista new-ship pricing is outrageous.

The Brilliance would work for me! I just returned from a 9 night Serenade cruise a couple of weeks ago and it was just perfect - service and food were top notch!

I really don't want to sail the Med on a mega ship but if the Vista is priced right - I may have to consider it :) Looking past the Allure and Anthem for now.....

Edited by LEtue

Yeah, I think the Radiance Class is just a great series of ships, with an enjoyable size and great sea-views! :)

Maybe she operates in Med again in 2016, but I am wondering which ship will sail the 12 night Baltic/Norway & iceland sailings from Harwich than?? Vision? Seems she will be replaced by Brilliance on that itinerary... :confused:

Or would Navigator or Adventure work from harwich? I don't have any clue whether the port of Harwich could handle ships carrying more than 3000 passengers... :confused:

Or could Vision sail from Harwich??

Serenade seems to operate from Copenhagen and Stockholm again...

I am also not a true fan of Oasis and Quantum Class - but if there are appealing itineraries and the prices are ok (at least on Quantum), I also might think about it...

Edited by celebrity_fan

Can Oasis fit through the Suez? If not looks like a relocation down around the Cape could be in the planning... That would be something!!! (Rio? Buenos Aires?? LA to Hawaii??)

Oasis through Suez should fit - as far as I know, there are no locks.

But navigating such a huge ship around Cape Horn up to Hawaii??

Sorry, but keep dreaming... ;) - it is a good weather ship which shouldn't be capable for the South America/Cape Horn route, where it could be stormy and cold - on the Transatlantic it was visible that the ship is more for warmer and sunny regions such as Caribbean...

So if she really moved to Asia, than I'd say via Mediterranean and Suez Canal...

Edited by celebrity_fan

Yeah, I think the Radiance Class is just a great series of ships, with an enjoyable size and great sea-views! :)

Maybe she operates in Med again in 2016, but I am wondering which ship will sail the 12 night Baltic/Norway & iceland sailings from Harwich than?? Vision? Seems she will be replaced by Brilliance on that itinerary... :confused:

Or would Navigator or Adventure work from harwich? I don't have any clue whether the port of Harwich could handle ships carrying more than 3000 passengers... :confused:

Or could Vision sail from Harwich??

Serenade seems to operate from Copenhagen and Stockholm again...

I am also not a true fan of Oasis and Quantum Class - but if there are appealing itineraries and the prices are ok (at least on Quantum), I also might think about it...

It had been a while since I had sailed on the Jewel OTS and the Serenade was just fantastic when we sailed in October. I really like the Radiance class the best too!

The Rhapsody and Vision have some nice itineraries in 2015 and I might just book one of them - depending on what is announced for 2016.

Edited by LEtue

Allure / Oasis 3 is booked from Barcelona from Sunday 1 May, 2016 for 7 day cruises calling at

Sunday Barcelona

Monday Palma de Mallorca

Tuesday Marseille

Wednesday Livorno

Thursday Civitavecchia (Rome)

Friday Naples

Saturday at sea

Sunday Barcelona

La Spezia is replaced by Livorno for 2016 season for Allure / Oasis 3

A Transatlantic would leave Barcelona on Sunday the 23rd October 2016

23 Oct Barcelona

24 Oct Palma de Mallorca

25 Oct Cartagena, Spain

26 Oct Gibraltar

27 - ? TBA

May be a 14 night to FLL to put it on Allure rotation or other TBA.

The Allure sailings still on books for May 2016 would indicate this is most likely the inaugural season for Oasis 3 if confirmed.

It appears that Brilliance will depart on a Transatlantic sailing arriving in Gibraltar on the 29th of April, 2016 with a final destination Barcelona for the season. The sailing would depart on the 18th of April from Tampa.

18th April Tampa

19-28 TBA

29 April Gibraltar

1/2 May Possible BCN

She calls on Cannes for the first time on the 3 May, 2016 and will alternate between Cannes and Villefranche throughout the summer on 12 day intervals.

Brilliance crosses back from Barcelona calling on Gibraltar on the 20th of October 2016 on the TA.

Allure / Oasis 3 is booked from Barcelona from Sunday 1 May, 2016 for 7 day cruises calling at

Sunday Barcelona

Monday Palma de Mallorca

Tuesday Marseille

Wednesday Livorno

Thursday Civitavecchia (Rome)

Friday Naples

Saturday at sea

Sunday Barcelona

La Spezia is replaced by Livorno for 2016 season for Allure / Oasis 3

A Transatlantic would leave Barcelona on Sunday the 23rd October 2016

23 Oct Barcelona

24 Oct Palma de Mallorca

25 Oct Cartagena, Spain

26 Oct Gibraltar

27 - ? TBA

May be a 14 night to FLL to put it on Allure rotation or other TBA.

The Allure sailings still on books for May 2016 would indicate this is most likely the inaugural season for Oasis 3 if confirmed.

Quite an interesting find especially as it relates to Allure. Could see Oasis 3 starting out in the Med before maybe moving to FL. With Allure it may indicate she sails the Med from Barcelona every summer starting in 2015. Or will it be a permanent move for Allure to Europe (Barcelona) in 2016.

Based on port schedules listing Brilliance I've figured this:

6/7/2016 Barcelona

6/8 Villefranche

6/9 Livorno

6/10 Civitavecchia

6/11 Salerno

6/12 Sea

6/13 Venice

6/14 Venice

6/15 Ravenna (not confirmed just based on the past couple years, would much prefer Dubrovnik)

6/16 Kotor ??

6/17 Sea

6/18 Sea

6/19 Barcelona

6/20 Cannes

6/21 Livorno

6/22 Civitavecchia

6/23 Sea

6/24 Sea

6/25 Athens

6/26 Kusadasi

6/27 Santorini

6/28 Sea

6/29 Salerno

6/30 Sea

7/1/2016 Barcelona

You can work the alternating schedule out before and after June. This is of course if there are no deviations from most recent past years. Of course now my mom wants to travel earlier in the summer so if not Vista it will be the Venice sailing for us. I would prefer the other personally but she is worried about the heat :(

I love all the anticipation and then planning. It's half the fun of travel for me!

While it appears that Anthem (Ovation) and Adventure will be doing the traditional Southampton sailings in 2016, Independence is showing up as the wild card.

Adventure is confirmed at the Riviera ports while Indy is not. Adventure is also confirmed at Gibraltar while Indy is not.

Indy is showing calls in Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Malaga, Cagliari, Valencia in the period from June to September. It may be that they are considering various itineraries with one or the other being deployed to Southampton or that Adventure will be the 2nd Southampton ship and that maybe Indy is based somewhere else.

Based on port schedules listing Brilliance I've figured this:

6/7/2016 Barcelona

6/8 Villefranche

6/9 Livorno

6/10 Civitavecchia

6/11 Salerno

6/12 Sea

6/13 Venice

6/14 Venice

6/15 Ravenna (not confirmed just based on the past couple years, would much prefer Dubrovnik)

6/16 Kotor ??

6/17 Sea

6/18 Sea

6/19 Barcelona

6/20 Cannes

6/21 Livorno

6/22 Civitavecchia

6/23 Sea

6/24 Sea

6/25 Athens

6/26 Kusadasi

6/27 Santorini

6/28 Sea

6/29 Salerno

6/30 Sea

7/1/2016 Barcelona

You can work the alternating schedule out before and after June. This is of course if there are no deviations from most recent past years. Of course now my mom wants to travel earlier in the summer so if not Vista it will be the Venice sailing for us. I would prefer the other personally but she is worried about the heat :(

I love all the anticipation and then planning. It's half the fun of travel for me!

Oooh, I like the Venice itinerary too! Plus I would much prefer Ravenna to Dubrovnik! I've never beed there and more of Italy always makes me happy :)

I will be watching for a May 2016 option.....

Just want to say I am subscribed to this thread and always enjoy the information and speculation about future deployment

This morning the info re Allure/Oasis 3 by MadFlyer really caught my eye :)

I am leaving 2016 free of any cruise till I know about Oasis 3

Good Morning to all

Can someone help me with this.....

I usually book my birthday (October) cruise a year in advance....but am unable to see anything out of either Tampa or PC after April 2015...

Is there something up with the website? thanks

I see Freedom and Enchantment out of PC until early 2016. Try clearing cookings and cache in your browser. Tampa does not start up again until Nov 2015.

Maybe Quantum will replace Radiance and go on the Alaska Australia run.

Oasis Class will replace Quantum in China.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Personally, I don't think (or want) a Quantum Class will end up in Alaska. IMO, someone traveling to Alaska is taking the trip to see Alaska and have a nice ship with good service to come back to every night. I just don't see the point in putting such a huge mega ship in a destination that is more about the ports than the ships…

But the North Star would be amazing when cruising by the glaciers! Is Q class to big for Alaska??

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Interesting idea. It all depends on whether Royal think they could sell the Oasis cabins at a strong price in Asia.

Current prices of Quantum cabins in Asia are reasomably high at $200 to $300+ per night (USD, balcony). Does anyone have any insight into rate of sales and yields for Quantum cruises departing from Chinese ports?

I really don't think Royal would care if Quantum is "too big" for Alaska, it's all about revenue and profit. I am certain they would have no trouble selling out Q on the Australia - HI - Alaska run, even if they also kept running Radiance back and forth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk