Izumi menu with prices - Oasis

I have been finding inconsistent menus online for Izumi, not sure if varies depending on the ship. Does anyone know where I can find Izumi menus specific to Oasis?

Also, are prices different depending on lunch and dinner?

The menu on Royal's site says they have ramen, I LOVE ramen. Hope they have it!

• 1 month later...

Just sailed Oasis on Feb 14 2015. The Izumi Hibachi experience is a true hibachi grill. The Cruise planner listed it at $0 but I knew it cost either $25 or $30 per person. The $25 is for 1 entree, $30 is for 2 ( ex: Steak and Chicken)

There are ONLY 3 grills on the ship, and dinner takes the standard 2 hrs. I'll try to post a few pictures.

Hope this help somebody, I know I had a hard time finding out before the cruise.

Just sailed Oasis on Feb 14 2015. The Izumi Hibachi experience is a true hibachi grill. The Cruise planner listed it at $0 but I knew it cost either $25 or $30 per person. The $25 is for 1 entree, $30 is for 2 ( ex: Steak and Chicken)

There are ONLY 3 grills on the ship, and dinner takes the standard 2 hrs. I'll try to post a few pictures.

Hope this help somebody, I know I had a hard time finding out before the cruise.

I would be interested in this info. Thanks

Here's the Izumi Menu. The Hibachi grill information is listed under TEPPANYAKI. Typical grill soup/salad, fried rice, vegetables, entree, dessert

Is there a trick to making this thumbnail larger so I can read it?

• 2 months later...

Were they offering any discounts here during the course of the week? I like the idea of eating here...and I'm sure they do not have a problem filling up since they have limited tables. However, it is the same price as eating at a hibachi place on land....so I'm not sure it is worth it.

Anyone ever had any luck booking the Hibachi for a group of more than 2 online? I can book any day, and any time for 2 but as soon as I add more than that it says not available.

I was having the same problem could not book for 3. I even called Royal and they couldn't do it as well.

I'll just wait and book when we get aboard.

Can you sit at hibachi and order sushi and fried rice and drinks while your companion orders hibachi meal? I do that at home but not sure on a ship. Are the drinks included in the premium package? I didn't see prices to use the $12 rule.

I assume all the beers would be included in the select package since they are listed at $6.

.... Are the drinks included in the premium package? I didn't see prices to use the $12 rule....

There would be drinks available that are included in the Premium package. They may not be listed on the menu, but you can order drinks that are not on the menu.

There would be drinks available that are included in the Premium package. They may not be listed on the menu, but you can order drinks that are not on the menu.

Yeah but if I saw the ones listed I'd want one of those drinks! :)

For the poster that posted the picture, happen to remember if there was a price at the top that was cut off for those drinks?

Isn't the premium package "good" at all restaurants so worse case would be paying the difference if over $12?

We ate Izumi on our May 2 cruise. Could not book online for a large party. While walking around the ship I stumbled across Izumi and went in to check it out. They have 3 grills with seating for eight at each table. We had a party of nine and hostess said no problem got a table two nights later on port day and had the time of our life. Meals were as stated in earlier post $25 for one entree and $30 for two, but well worth it. Family considered it one of the best shows on ship. And beverage package accepted. Enjoy

We ate Izumi on our May 2 cruise. Could not book online for a large party. While walking around the ship I stumbled across Izumi and went in to check it out. They have 3 grills with seating for eight at each table. We had a party of nine and hostess said no problem got a table two nights later on port day and had the time of our life. Meals were as stated in earlier post $25 for one entree and $30 for two, but well worth it. Family considered it one of the best shows on ship. And beverage package accepted. Enjoy

Thanks! Did any in your party order sushi in addition to the hibachi? I would assume there would be separate charges for it.

Ideally, I'd probably prefer to order $30 worth of stuff from the sushi menu while my son orders hibachi but I'm not sure if they mix the menus on a ship like they do landbased. At home, I normally order some fried rice from hibachi so that I'm getting something in addition to sushi and drinks.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks! Did any in your party order sushi in addition to the hibachi? I would assume there would be separate charges for it.

Ideally, I'd probably prefer to order $30 worth of stuff from the sushi menu while my son orders hibachi but I'm not sure if they mix the menus on a ship like they do landbased. At home, I normally order some fried rice from hibachi so that I'm getting something in addition to sushi and drinks.

We just got off Oasis on Saturday. Izumi is open for lunch on the three sea days, including the Hibachi grill. We had lunch on the sushi side and dinner on another night at the Hibachi grill. We ordered sushi for my 7 year old granddaughter and we had a couple different entree meats. Yes, the sushi was charged separately. The meal was excellent and entertaining. Captain Per's 18 year old son was seated at our table. What a fine young man!

Edited by ARCruisinNana