Captain's for June 2005

APH

Hey everyone! I know many of you are interested in the assignments of where your favourite Captains are, so below is the schedule for this month:

JUNE 2005

Grand - Angelo Vago

Caribbean - Alan Wilson

Coral - Giorgio Pomata/11/Nico Binetti

Diamond - Phil Pickford

Dawn - Nico Bommarco

Regal - Mariano Manfuso/17/David Perkins

Island - Tony Herriot

Golden - Bernard Warner/11/Nick Nash

Pacific - Graham Goodway

Sapphire - Chris Rynd

Sea - William Kent

Sun - David Calabrese/20/Marco Fortezze

Tahitian - Ivan Jerman/13/Fabio Amitrano

Star - Tony Yeomans/30/Cesare Ditel

Pacific Sky - Nick Carlton

Pacific Sun - Bob Oliver/14/Andy Froude

Also just to clarify: Grand Princess is indeed the flagship of the fleet!

Hope everyone finds this interesting! :D

Andy, some folks had said that Capt. Nash had gone over to the Caribbean Princess, but it sounds like that's not the case and he'll be back with the Golden later this month, is that right?

Yep, thats absolutely right - he will return to the ship on Saturday after a short break. These listings should remain current - any changes I'll let you know! :D

It seems like they are bouncing Captain Perkins around, from what I remember he was on the Royal Princess earlier this year, then moved to the Sea Princess in May. After that he was supposedly returning to Cunard and the QE2, now I see he's going to be on the Regal Princess.

Captain Perkins never joined the Sea Princess, instead they moved Captain Kent over that ship. Capt. Perkins is due to rejoin Cunard when Ian McNaught moves to Princess in a few months.

Captain Perkins never joined the Sea Princess, instead they moved Captain Kent over that ship. Capt. Perkins is due to rejoin Cunard when Ian McNaught moves to Princess in a few months.

What about Capt. Wright - when does he move to Princess?

Mike

Do you know whether Capt. Goodway will remain on the Pacific thru July, August and Sept. We'll be on for 46 days and he was also our Captain on the Pacific last year during August and September.

BTW, any info on CD's for the Pacific? I know Sammi will be getting off in Bangkok. We embark on 7/26; disembark Sept. 10th.

Thanks for all your info.

Arlene

Where's Captain Julian Burgess? We were on the Sea Princess last week, and he was our Captain, but we understood he would be disembarking with us this past Saturday. Does anyone know where he went?

Andy -

Is Captain Calabrese a relief Captain?

He got on our ship on May 9th and I am surprised he is leaving so soon (June 20). He has a thick accent but is an extremely friendly Captain and likes speaking with passengers. I hope to sail with him again.

Thanks!

Andy,

Thank you for the information and your kindness in posting. Looks like I will have to wait to see who is the Captain of the Regal for my September sailing. I was hoping for Angelo Vago, one of the handsomest Captains I have met.

Carole

Ooh, lots of questions :D !!!

Ok here it goes:

LBL - you will probabbly have Captain Mariano Manfuso in September - he will most likely be back from vacation by then.

Coral - Captain Calabrese is indeed a Relief Captain (at the moment) having rececently served on the Golden and Star. I met him on the Dawn in 2002 - he is an excellent Captain and is very friendly.

julieclaire - Captain Burgess is on leave for a well-earned rest having overseen Adonia's conversion to Sea Princess. He will be back at the helm in a couple of months. Captain Kent is merely his Relief.

arlene - I believe Captain Goodway will remain onboard until mid-September. Unfortunately, I don't know who will be the CD, however, as soon as I do, I'll let you know. Have a great cruise!

cruisin'fool2 - I believe Captain Wright will join the Diamond Princess sometime next month.

jerseygirl3 - Captain Romano is due back onboard the Caribbean Princess from the end of August.

custompcsys - I believe Captain Wright is due to take over the Diamond mid-July, so that may be your cruise! I'll have more information in a few weeks.

Cindy - Captain Proctor is currently back home in Scotland on leave after a long winter Caribbean season.

Well, I hope this everyone's questions! Im off to give my typing fingers a rest! :p

Archived