Alternative Menu

Besides what is on the normal menu for the restaurants, do we know if an alternative menu will be present? This is like in MDR when you didn't like the choices but you had a seprate menu that you could order from. (Strip Steak, Pasta, Chicken Breast)

Besides what is on the normal menu for the restaurants, do we know if an alternative menu will be present? This is like in MDR when you didn't like the choices but you had a seprate menu that you could order from. (Strip Steak, Pasta, Chicken Breast)

The 4 main restaurants are supposed to have a basic, every-day menu like that. I think it's called the "classics menu," but I can't remember where i read that. Probably on here somewhere. :D But yes, the menu is supposed to be available. There will also be kids' menus, which adults can order off of.

The 4 main restaurants are supposed to have a basic, every-day menu like that. I think it's called the "classics menu," but I can't remember where i read that. Probably on here somewhere. :D But yes, the menu is supposed to be available. There will also be kids' menus, which adults can order off of.

This is correct. It was Adam who had mentioned this, I believe in the google hangout session on Dynamic dining.

There will always be a basic chicken, pasta, beef, and seafood dish available no matter if the menu exists or not. This is standard in restaurants and often times is the only option for people on special needs diets or those who practice gluetin free or paleo diets. Like land based restaurants, they will make a basic dish for you.

• 1 month later...
This is correct. It was Adam who had mentioned this, I believe in the google hangout session on Dynamic dining.

Any updates to information about the Alternative Menu being offered in the Quantum dining rooms? Thanks

Adam did mention that there will be an alternative menu at the revealing of DD in NYC. Don't recall if he actually indicated what would be listed on the menu. I would guess the same things they have now, chicken, steak, pasta & etc.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Adam did mention that there will be an alternative menu at the revealing of DD in NYC. Don't recall if he actually indicated what would be listed on the menu. I would guess the same things they have now, chicken, steak, pasta & etc.
Thanks -- that's what I thought.