Summit - Bermuda 2015 Dailies & More

SC_Floaters

Good Day...

I have scanned and posted the Daily Planners from the Summit's, May 10, 2015 Bermuda cruise. Plus Summit Information, The Spotlight (Captain & Senior Staff), and Bermuda Shopping Guide.

Here is the link http://www.the-hotline.net/Summit-Bermuda

Dennis & Sue

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :p You are just wonderful to do this! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Thanks for posting these - been dying to see if/what changes are in place this year!

Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Happy that everyone is enjoying the Dailies.

The Cruise was great... No rough seas (going or returning) and three very nice sunny to partly sunny days with temps in the low 80's...

The hi point of the cruise for me was our visit to Hamilton. I've been trying to find Blanton's Bourbon here in SC for a couple of months without success, since appearing in a number of hit TV shows and a great write up, it's just no where to be found... Right across the street from the ferry stop in Hamilton is Gosling's Liquer's, They had 4 bottles on the shelf. There were 3 there when I left.

Dennis & Sue

I have printed them out, writing sample on top of each- we leave in a few weeks-

What shows did you attend? I'm leaning towards the comedy show and IMagic.

I usually like Broadway trubutes but no one has seemed particularly thrilled with Stars in the Eyes and i Hollywood.

Thanks again for posting the dailies! When I come back from the cruise- I'll post anything different (I'm not very computer skilled --don't have a scanner...)

Anita

Happy that everyone is enjoying the Dailies.

The hi point of the cruise for me was our visit to Hamilton. I've been trying to find Blanton's Bourbon here in SC for a couple of months without success, since appearing in a number of hit TV shows and a great write up, it's just no where to be found... Right across the street from the ferry stop in Hamilton is Gosling's Liquer's, They had 4 bottles on the shelf. There were 3 there when I left.

Dennis & Sue

What did they do when you brought the bourbon back to the ship? I've never heard of that bourbon, but DH is a bourbon man. That would be a great souvenir for him. :D

I have printed them out, writing sample on top of each- we leave in a few weeks-

What shows did you attend? I'm leaning towards the comedy show and IMagic.

I usually like Broadway trubutes but no one has seemed particularly thrilled with Stars in the Eyes and i Hollywood.

Thanks again for posting the dailies! When I come back from the cruise- I'll post anything different (I'm not very computer skilled --don't have a scanner...)

Anita

We went to all the shows except the first night and enjoyed them all. We heard the first night's show was good too..

The productions show Sirens had to much volume on the orchestra so sometimes it was hard to understand what the singers were saying.

What did they do when you brought the bourbon back to the ship? I've never heard of that bourbon, but DH is a bourbon man. That would be a great souvenir for him. :D

Do a Google Search for Blanton's Bourbon. Very Highly rated.

Upon return to the ship there will be a table where you will leave your Bourbon (Gosling's had a good package), you will get a receipt for it and it will be delivered to your stateroom early in the evening of the last night onboard so you can pack it however you desire.

Do a Google Search for Blanton's Bourbon. Very Highly rated.

Upon return to the ship there will be a table where you will leave your Bourbon (Gosling's had a good package), you will get a receipt for it and it will be delivered to your stateroom early in the evening of the last night onboard so you can pack it however you desire.

I will do that and how large are the bottles and approx cost.

I've printed the dailies also. Thank you.

Good Day...

I have scanned and posted the Daily Planners from the Summit's, May 10, 2015 Bermuda cruise. Plus Summit Information, The Spotlight (Captain & Senior Staff), and Bermuda Shopping Guide.

Here is the link http://www.the-hotline.net/Summit-Bermuda

Dennis & Sue

Thank you, this is very helpful to us since we will be on the

Summit in 2 weeks. We appreciate it.

I will do that and how large are the bottles and approx cost.

I've printed the dailies also. Thank you.

Blanton's at Goslings was 750ml at $67 (about $15 more than in the US, That is if you can find it)