Oasis of the Seas Photo Review ~ October 12, 2013

Cupcrazy

Great fishing photos. Quite the teeth on the Barracuda.

Nice tribute to Bure, but let us be the spoilers tonight. Go Leafs.

Well, that wasn't the outcome we were hoping for. I was down your way in London in September working the Leafs Pre-Season game vs Philly

Well, that wasn't the outcome we were hoping for. I was down your way in London in September working the Leafs Pre-Season game vs Philly

Yah, not the way for sure. We are going to the February 8th Leafs/Canucks game. Better be a different outcome as we have four seats and are staying overnight. We are taking our son to his first NHL game. Great seats, 3 rows under the boxes, Leafs side, Section 117.

We are Knights season tickets holders for 10 years and really enjoy seeing the players move up the ranks. We have a great team and an amazing arena for the size of town we live in. Sadly we have seen them win more in the last 10 years than the Leafs over 30 years.

Andrew

After dinner we headed back up to the cabin to change and watch the sunset from the balcony as we had just pulled away from Cozumel. It was the first sunset we were able to see from our balcony because before that night we had always been traveling West. We were now headed back to Ft. Lauderdale sailing East

IMG_1462_zps76459d5e.jpg

IMG_1467_zps5ee33d04.jpg

IMG_1470_zps9204a155.jpg

IMG_1476_zps085e706b.jpg

I looked at the next day's Compass and there were 2 weird celebrations.

The first one was congratulating Melanie on her "education accomplishment". Did she graduate? Did she get a good grade on a test?

IMG_1466_zpsd42075e2.jpg

Sandra has a "Toyboy"

IMG_1465_zpsc34e67a0.jpg

That night I met up with some friends from our roll call in the Globe & Atlas Pub for some drinks and live music.

Peace I'm borrowing some of your pics again

10414115813_d45583b978_c_zps1e4bdd20.jpg

10414104733_9e934223af_c.jpg

IMG_1491_zps00c78318.jpg

10413964085_34d149f930_c.jpg

It was time for the game that everyone loves... "What can you throw that will get stuck in Beth's boobs"?

10413936624_7916056cf5_c.jpg

10413956176_b52e0990cc_c.jpg

Before embarking on Oasis I discovered a BIG secret on Oasis of the Seas that not many people know about. Even the majority of the crew we asked had no clue what we were talking about.

When Oasis of the Seas debuted, there was an officer working aboard who's name is Garry. Before his contract ended, he placed a gnome somewhere in Central Park among all the foliage. As a Roll Call we made it our mission to see if the gnome does actually exist and if it does, find it.

After spending a lot of looking, we finally came across the gnome on night 6. Oh the joy!

I'm not going to say where the gnome is because where's the fun in that? I'll just say he's hiding in the shrubbery somewhere in Central Park.

IMG_1494_zps000b9dc1.jpg

IMG_1495_zpsda795cee.jpg

IMG_1496_zps6e7bfdcb.jpg

Before embarking on Oasis I discovered a BIG secret on Oasis of the Seas that not many people know about. Even the majority of the crew we asked had no clue what we were talking about.

When Oasis of the Seas debuted, there was an officer working aboard who's name is Garry. Before his contract ended, he placed a gnome somewhere in Central Park among all the foliage. As a Roll Call we made it our mission to see if the gnome does actually exist and if it does, find it.

After spending a lot of looking, we finally came across the gnome on night 6. Oh the joy!

I'm not going to say where the gnome is because where's the fun in that? I'll just say he's hiding in the shrubbery somewhere in Central Park.

IMG_1494_zps000b9dc1.jpg

IMG_1495_zpsda795cee.jpg

IMG_1496_zps6e7bfdcb.jpg

Amazing... Something I will need to look for in a couple of weeks.

Is it deep in the plants or is it on the edge of the walking path? Any clues? The type of plant will help though. How did you come to hear about it?

Andrew

Edited by A&L_Ont

Amazing... Something I will need to look for in a couple of weeks.

Is it deep in the plants or is it on the edge of the walking path? Any clues? The type of plant will help though. How did you come to hear about it?

Andrew

It's not too deep, but definitely covered up by plants. I have no clue what kind of plants. I guess you can use my pictures as the clue to what kind of plants they are.

It's not too deep, but definitely covered up by plants. I have no clue what kind of plants. I guess you can use my pictures as the clue to what kind of plants they are.

Did you actually have to move the plants to see the gnomes or are they visible if you are looking for them?

Already thought that. My wife will think I am nuts as I go looking for it. If I don't find it I might just have to find you on the boards for better hints.

If I don't find it this sailing I will have our March sailing as well. I would figure they would be removed with the plants for the trans-Atlantic repositioning unless, the Hungarian gardener Laslo Turres hides/relocates them next fall.

How did you come to hear about them?

Andrew