Oasis of the Seas Photo Review ~ October 12, 2013

Cupcrazy

So sad you have finished. It really was a great read. I will keep in touch to keep u posted as far as next year. With some luck maybe we all will sail together again. Thank you for not only making our original thread more enjoyable with your very informative postings, but also giving us this great thread too. Nate it was great to meet and hang out with you and I truly do hope we can do it together again in October. I will keep you posted via email. We miss you and thank you from the skillet six plus two piece equals the crazy eight looking to make it the naughty nine hint hint. C ya brother.

Edited by skillet

That's it... I have nothing left to post.

Thanks to everyone for reading and following along. If you have any questions about the ship, itinerary, activities or anything else please do not hesitate to ask.

tumblr_lqlkeeHZqI1qii6tmo1_400.gif

- Nathaniel

Many thanks for doing a fun and informative review.

Andrew

Skillet and Cup, you all are making me sad with all the talk of endings . Prices are going to drop, there are balconies already at the end of Sept for less than $900 per person!! Til we sail again, ciao!! Getting ready for my Italy trip this summer!!

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked. If it has, please let me know the number on the post so I can refer to it! I want to do the zip line. Do you have to have a reservation for it? How often is it open? I could never do the zipline at Labadee.. but the one on the Oasis looks pretty cool!!

Thanks for the awesome review! We are counting down and only have 3 more months!:D

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked. If it has, please let me know the number on the post so I can refer to it! I want to do the zip line. Do you have to have a reservation for it? How often is it open? I could never do the zipline at Labadee.. but the one on the Oasis looks pretty cool!!

Thanks for the awesome review! We are counting down and only have 3 more months!:D

You don't need a reservation, you just go, sign the release and get in line, sometimes there's no line at all. You need sock and shoes. Can't remember all the times but if you look at the Cruise Compasses that are posted you might be able to find the times that's its open. It seems like it was open quite a bit!