OMG!! I thought they fixed this website!

debster11

Sorry I have to rant. I thought CC was putting in a permanent fix to the slowness of this website yesterday! If this is what they think is fast I need to show them a couple of things. Nothing worse then slooooooowwwww! There I feel better. Thanks for letting me rant.

Sorry I have to rant. I thought CC was putting in a permanent fix to the slowness of this website yesterday! If this is what they think is fast I need to show them a couple of things. Nothing worse then slooooooowwwww! There I feel better. Thanks for letting me rant.

Please do show them! It is getting quite annoying.

I thought it was just my computer. Yes..very frustrating.

It would be nice if the "techs" could post - maybe a little banner or notification - on here about the problem, the extended query of the database or whatever it is. That's pretty easy for a tech to do.:rolleyes:

Did they do something to improve the search function? Earlier today I searched for Charleston VIP, and believe it or not I didn't get 15 pages of VIP, I got only a few threads pretaining to Charleston VIP.

I hope that is true the search engine was way too much information even if you put details in like you did.

Some folks on here berate those that do not use the search function but you get hundreds of threads to plow through that are not related to your search just cause one word was in your seach.

It sho' is taking awhile... :cool:

It's not my computer, nor my internet connection.

Those two factors are easily checked-out by simply trying another website

-and they come flying thru!

Hopefully, this lethargy will be sorted properly

bcoz it's been all of yesterday, and now it's looking like all of today as well

i'm pretty sure this is about the 16th permanent fix. it never gets any better. maybe they removed the search button yesterday for a reason, like looking for the vbulliten manual.

i see it's back.

Third consecutive week I've walked into someone's office and demonstrated the speed (or lack thereof) of a particular cruise enthusiasts web site. My question to him/her was, "Is your money on this site being spent wisely?"

Third consecutive week I've walked into someone's office and demonstrated the speed (or lack thereof) of a particular cruise enthusiasts web site. My question to him/her was, "Is your money on this site being spent wisely?"

what do they pay us to post?

Archived