Qsine recommendation?

anandaindonesia

Love the Solstice but would like to try Qsine for our next.

Which ship with Qsine would you recommend, and why?

Also, how to order in Qsine for vegetarians? Shall we just tell the waiter that we are vegetarians, and let the chef choose the items for us?

Thank you for sharing.

Have you checked the Qsine Menu on the Celebrity Web site? This tells you the basics of what is in each 'dish'.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_qsine&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

As already suggested let the wait staff know, they are usually really good at explaining everything anyway so I am sure they will easily be able to help you.

Plenty of veg options on the menu and some other dishes may be modified for vegetarians. As a vegetarian, I ate plenty in Qsine on Reflection. You definitely will not go away hungry.

Thank you all for the reassurance.

Now which ship with Qsine should I choose? :)

Michael (O.P.)

Choose the ship that is doing the ports that you like, at the price you like, at a time that suits you.

We were recently on the Silhouette and ate in Qsine 1 night--at 50% off (they offered it again on another night as well)

It was Ok, but not enough to go back and eat again even at 50% off. Any of the items that were deep friend were dripping in grease! Of course we could of just sent them back and ordered something else. We were stuffed after 4 of the courses! Its hard to come onto a forum and ask for food advice as everyone is different!

Many items are not fried though. Personally, I LOVE the M's:)

Lamb Chops......Hummus.....Olive Tapanade......Eggplant......just to

name a few items on that one....I know there are more but can't think

of them at the moment.;)

And the Painter's Filet is quite good as well:D

Have experienced QSine twice - best advice: Go Early in the evening. It's at least a 3 hour or more meal. It's fun, unique, with some amazing foods and some "just ok" foods. I would say go for it! At least once just for the experience.

Have experienced QSine twice - best advice: Go Early in the evening. It's at least a 3 hour or more meal. It's fun, unique, with some amazing foods and some "just ok" foods. I would say go for it! At least once just for the experience.

Dear Lord !!! 3 HOURS !!!!! u must have consumed the complete menu !!!

Dear Lord !!! 3 HOURS !!!!! u must have consumed the complete menu !!!

It can take an evening....depends on how many people are in your

party and how many choices of food you pick.:)

It can take an evening....depends on how many people are in your

party and how many choices of food you pick.:)

There were 8 in our party - actually the more the merrier because you CAN almost consume the whole menu! I will say we were WAY past being full - and didn't make our last savory choice so that we could partake of the dessert ;-)

However, the first time we did Q there were only 4 of us = and it still took almost 3 hours. They pace your choices so that you have time to enjoy and discuss everything from flavor to presentation.

Plenty of veg options on the menu and some other dishes may be modified for vegetarians. As a vegetarian, I ate plenty in Qsine on Reflection. You definitely will not go away hungry.

Did you just order the vegetable items on the menu, or did the chef make something special for you?

Also, I assume you're vegetarian (like me) and not vegan. Did you ask if the vegetable items on the menu are in fact vegetarian and not contaminated with meat derivatives such as lard, bouillon, consomme, gelatin, fish/oyster sauce, shrimp paste, etc.?

There were 8 in our party - actually the more the merrier because you CAN almost consume the whole menu! I will say we were WAY past being full - and didn't make our last savory choice so that we could partake of the dessert ;-)

However, the first time we did Q there were only 4 of us = and it still took almost 3 hours. They pace your choices so that you have time to enjoy and discuss everything from flavor to presentation.

Hi,:) I have gone with 3 others before as well and I agree, it took us

a long time;)

I ate at Qsine on the Millenium a couple of weeks ago. I am a vegetarian but my mom and brother are not.

I let the waiter know and he made sure to point out some good choices for me. I did ask about whether there were non-vegetarian friendly items in the food and he made a note to let me know.

You don't have to order anything special. Honestly, there are so many options that arrive at the table there's nothing to worry about. The spring rolls were the best I've ever had. We also had the M's Favorites Lois R. just mentioned. It was a great display of Mediterranean food, much of it vegetarian friendly. The waiter went through all (12?) parts of that order to tell me what I would want to try. (Hummus! Eggplant! Tabbouleh! Falafel!) The indian selection was much the same. Lots of good options.

My family ordered the Filet Mignon and I figured I'd just sit out that course. No big deal. However, even that came with truffled mac and cheese and other sides that I could try.

It was a great night. We took my mom for her birthday and she tried food (sushi, especially) she never had before. We loved it. Yes, we were there probably close to 3 hours and only got through 5 or 6 courses, not the whole menu at all. It was definitely a meal to savor and enjoy.

Archived