Sanctuary Reservation Questions?

likestorelax

We were on the Royal last month and you can book by the day by calling the reservation line at 8am the preceding day for next day. We were able to reserve our loungers without the hassle of getting up early on the day you want it. I don't know if this is available on any other ships. Good Luck

We were on the Royal last month and you can book by the day by calling the reservation line at 8am the preceding day for next day. We were able to reserve our loungers without the hassle of getting up early on the day you want it. I don't know if this is available on any other ships. Good Luck

Same on The Royal. I was used to The Ruby same day booking first thing line up in the AM. This was very different. We did however reserve a sunbed at the retreat pool the same day we used it.

Booking for the week is $30/day pp. Booking single days on Regal is 20 1/2 day or 40 full day. The sanctuary splurge is a cabana for 2 @ $1,520/week.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Omg, that is outrageous for the cabana. I wonder how heavily they are booked. Love the cabanas on hal and I got one for $499 for 2 weeks. Clearly they are less fancy then Princess but they are good enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...