ship horn ringtone for iphone ?

CHIEB2812

Isn't that the same as downloading music for free?

This is the ringtone that Carnival had on its community web site for about a month. No, it's not like downloading music for free. I have permission to use and distribute it.

:)

Have you checked audiko.net?

I use that for all of my ringtones.. it's free, has a TON of stuff, and you can even make your own. Just remember to keep it under 30 seconds or the iPhone won't load it.

No viruses or spyware or any of that stuff. I've been using it for a few years now, and no issues.

Have you checked audiko.net?

I use that for all of my ringtones.. it's free, has a TON of stuff, and you can even make your own. Just remember to keep it under 30 seconds or the iPhone won't load it.

No viruses or spyware or any of that stuff. I've been using it for a few years now, and no issues.

I downloaded all that I could find on that site a while back and have different ones for different callers. It's actually so relaxing to hear them that I let it ring a few times before answering! :D

They all work fine on all our iPhones.

I would LOVE if someone has a file of the horns/warning sound from abandoned oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico (mainly Texas). If you fish offshore or a rig worker then you know the sound. I have been looking for that audio file for a long time. Hard to explain but you will know what I mean...if you know.

Thanks!

I've used myxer.com a lot. I think that's where I got my ship horn. I use it for texts. I get a LOT of texts since I have my facebook updates come as texts. It drives my husband NUTS. Sometimes I like to switch it out to the screaming cat, his other favorite.

Here is where I got mine......http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:914133. And it is free :)

Can someone please help me get it actually on my iphone? I have saved the thing to my desktop, but I can't figure out how to get it on my phone.

Thanks, Terry

If you try the link above you are able to send it directly to your phone;)

Email yourself the file to whatever email addy you have on your iPhone.

Or just drag it to your iTunes on your computer and put it in the ring tones file if it doesn't do it automatically. Next time you sync your phone, make sure it syncs ring tones.

Well now I have blown an entire hour downloading new ringtones from myxer and audiko!

Tried to download the ringer from " myxer " but can't get it to work. Not sure if I was doing it right. I think I need step by step directions:confused:

Archived