Room Entry

robert ellis

I have a very narrow go go travel scooter. I have reservations for three future cruise and I now wonder if my scooter will fit through the door. I have suites, C748, D736, and D737. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Looks like the doors vary. From the Accessibility page of the website....

https://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/prepare.jsp#Passengers_Special_Needs

"Princess makes every effort to accommodate our guests with disabilities, but you can ensure a successful trip by working with us in advance.

Please contact us or ask your travel consultant to notify us before your voyage of your wheelchair usage, mobility or special needs and/or requests to sail with a service animal such as seeing-eye dogs and hearing-assistance dogs. Emotional support animals are not recognized by the Department of Justice and therefore are not permitted on Princess ships or in our lodges. Please fill out the Mobility Questionnaire (PDF) and return to the Access Office: accessofficeprincess@princesscruises.com or faxed to 661-284-4408 at least 60 days prior to sailing.

All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. You may bring your own, or you can pre-reserve a wheelchair and have it and other medical equipment delivered to the ship by contacting Special Needs at Sea at 800-513-4515 (outside the US 954-585-0575) or by visiting the special needs at sea website. Alternatively, you can contact Scootaround at 888-441-7575 (or outside the U.S. or Canada at 204-982-0657), email at webinquiry@scootaround.com or visit the scoot around website."