All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Looking at some of the pics on instagram and she seems to be slightly further on than seaside was at this point in construction. According to captain scala all the cabins are ready apart from a few suites and i can see the water slides seem to be fitted earlier than seasides were [emoji1305]75 days til my b2b and I can’t wait [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Fostelo for the update & photo. I was keeping my fingers crossed that the MSC Seaview isn't delayed or having major issues! Glad you found some info as I didn't see much on the seatrials.

Captain Scala's instagram has lots of pictures from last week's sea trials.

I Will Be on MSC Seaview on the 10 th of June 2018. Can t wait.....Will there Be a meet an mingle party?

Hi Preziosa, we will be on July 1st cruise, can you answer my 2 questions when you get on the ship? 1- is there an «*unlimited game card*» option (pay one fee for unlimited use) for the F1 sim, zip line and bowling? 2- are the movies at night on the big screen in English or Italian ? Thanks, you can answer when you get back.

Have a great cruise...*!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's really starting to come together! I am very excited for my cruise this summer. The Divina is both my newest and largest ship I've ever traveled, so it will be exciting to break both of those records. I have also never cruised Europe before, so that will be fun. I'm sorry if this is redundant, but when is the maiden voyage?