So Today I Got In The Mail....

I've never received anything from Royal on either status that I have reached. Currently at Diamond Plus No pins, no blocks, no luggage tags. I have been diamond plus for a few years now.

I didn't receive the gift preference on my last cruise. I went to the loyal ambassador office 4 times at the times listed that she/he would be there and no one was ever there.

I would ask the Diamond Lounge Concierge to take care of it instead of trying to hunt down the LA.

On my next cruise, we’ll reach the 140 mark during it, will we get the block during the cruise?

Or on the next one.

TIA

Bruce

You should get it on your next cruise, but I wouldn't hold my breath. If you don't get it ask for it.

On my next cruise, we’ll reach the 140 mark during it, will we get the block during the cruise?

Or on the next one.

TIA

Bruce

Speak to the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise and confirm you are on the milestone list.

You should get it on your next cruise, but I wouldn't hold my breath. If you don't get it ask for it.

You need to check with the loyalty desk when you get on board. You are supposed to get the block on the cruise you reach the 140 point mark not on the next cruise. They only have the blocks for their specific ship.

If for some reason you don’t get it because they did not have your name and didn’t have extra blocks you need to call the c & a desk and they will ship it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have always wondered what a block is?

I crystal block with an image of the ship and its name within it that you receive on the sailing where you meet the required number of cruise points.. They really are very nice and classy looking. Of all the various "stuff" we have received from RCI over the years the blocks are the one item I really appreciate and hope that they never stop them.

Thanks for the replies. Do all ships carry the their blocks? or only certain ones?

There are blocks for each ship in the fleet. My understanding is if the ship didn't happen to have them aboard, or forgot to give someone their block, that corporate would ship it to you after the cruise if you contact C&A and let them know you didn't get it.