So Today I Got In The Mail....

.....a very nice note from Royal welcoming me on becoming Diamond Plus. It included two plastic luggage tags about the size of a credit card preprinted with Diamond Plus on them.

The only problem is I only have 143 points, so still a lowly Diamond.....;p...

Poor Royal....still can’t get it together!! :o

.....a very nice note from Royal welcoming me on becoming Diamond Plus. It included two plastic luggage tags about the size of a credit card preprinted with Diamond Plus on them.

Most be mine. Got my Diamond pin 20 years ago, after never got Diamond Plus Luggage tags, pin or any acknowledgement....

Most be mine. Got my Diamond pin 20 years ago, after never got Diamond Plus Luggage tags, pin or any acknowledgement....

LOL...yep I must have yours!!!

The note also said I would be getting my D+ pin when I cruise in August...:')

Classic, just classic!

I am 6 puts from Diamond. However on each cruise since becoming emerald, plus once in the mail, I have received pins.

We became diamond plus this past February. A couple weeks later we also received letter welcoming us. Our 2 plastic luggage tags were also enclosed.

I will make sure to inquire about our pins if we do not receive them on our upcoming cruise. Never did receive our diamond pins.

I am 6 puts from Diamond. However on each cruise since becoming emerald, plus once in the mail, I have received pins.

Maybe one set is mine .. been Emerald for the past two cruises and still waiting . Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got our d+ welcome letter and luggage tags about 4 months and 3 cruises later. You should be receiving them soon.

I made D+ in March. No letter, no luggage tags. But still happy!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Did you get the perks?

Just to add I've been D+ for about 5 yeats and never received such luggage tags! Enjoy!

I've never received anything from Royal on either status that I have reached. Currently at Diamond Plus No pins, no blocks, no luggage tags. I have been diamond plus for a few years now.

I didn't receive the gift preference on my last cruise. I went to the loyal ambassador office 4 times at the times listed that she/he would be there and no one was ever there.

You are not missing much with the D+ luggage tags. Ours broke after a couple of flights.

That is what I was going to say only our tags lasted one trip. They were about the cheapest thing I have ever seen.

I've never received anything from Royal on either status that I have reached. Currently at Diamond Plus No pins, no blocks, no luggage tags. I have been diamond plus for a few years now.

I didn't receive the gift preference on my last cruise. I went to the loyal ambassador office 4 times at the times listed that she/he would be there and no one was ever there.

I've had to request the blocks. Gift preference has usually been there but not always. Don't think I ever received D+ pins (not that I would use them anyways).

Did you get the perks?

Nope!!

On the website my number of points and my status of Diamond is all correct.

On our last cruise my Set Sail pass said Diamond+.... but my Sea Pass said Diamond and all perks were for Diamond.

Guess the “left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing”.....;p

My son, who is 37 and hasn’t cruised since his teenage years, got an email congratulating him for reaching Diamond +. We are only Diamond and have been on many more cruises than he has! Will be looking for those luggage tags! :D

Just keeps getting better LOL!

I made D+ in March. No letter, no luggage tags. But still happy!

We made D+ in March too. Just got our luggage tags 2 days ago. They say we will get our pins on our next cruise in September. :)