New OBC Plus Platinum ~ Diamond ~ Diamond Plus Balcony Discounts as of June 1, 2010

Here is a breakdown of balcony discounts per cabin for Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus Members as well as the new OBC being offered.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$50* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$350* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

OBC From Booking On Board

$25 for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100 for sailings of 6-9 nights

$150 for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200 for sailings of 15+ nights

Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but I just wanted to verify if one person in the cabin is diamond and the other is just gold, the balcony discount only applies to the person that is diamond, they wouldn't do it for all people booked in that cabin, right?

Thanks for the info Patty..

Can the grand daughter get anymore beautiful:D

I just cancelled 2 cruises and rebooked.. New 350 applied and OBC applied.. Thanks for the heads up..:)

Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but I just wanted to verify if one person in the cabin is diamond and the other is just gold, the balcony discount only applies to the person that is diamond, they wouldn't do it for all people booked in that cabin, right?

No questions asked are ever dumb ones....The discount is per cabin not per person so as long as one of you is eligable ..your good !!! Enjoy your next discounted cabin !!!!

Here is a breakdown of balcony discounts for Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus Members as well as the new OBC being offered.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$50* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

Diamond Plus Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10-14 nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

Got a very nice hard copy of this in the mail today as I'm sure many of you received as well..As always.. thanks for taking your time to post this...:)

Got a very nice hard copy of this in the mail today as I'm sure many of you received as well..As always.. thanks for taking your time to post this...:)

We did also, but ours only showed the D+ balcony discount.

I thought it might be helpful to show all eligible tiers.

Any promotion such as senior rate, resident discount, etc.....it just takes one person to qualify for everyone in the same cabin to get the discounted rate.

Patti - when booking on board, what is the deposit?

Thanks for the chart - it will come in handy.

Sandy and Del

Hmmmm.....good question. I would think that they are back to the regular deposits which depends on number of nights. Unless they are running a promotion.

NextCruise bookings are still $100pp.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a breakdown of balcony discounts per cabin for Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus Members as well as the new OBC being offered.

Hi Patty & Jim... and all:

Just as reminder or info to all regarding the OB credits - any OB credits not used during that cruise "will expire if not used by 10 PM of the last evening of the cruise." This language is taken from the RCI C&A June 2010 mailer.

Paul & Sandi

Patti - when booking on board, what is the deposit?

Thanks for the chart - it will come in handy.

Sandy and Del

Sandy here are the deposits...........whether booking from home or on a ship...

Deposit required when booking

up to a JS cabin category

$100 for a 3-5 night sailing

$250 for a 6-9 night sailing

$450 for a 10+ night sailing

Deposit required when booking

a GS cabin and above category

$200 for a 3-5 night sailing

$500 for a 6-9 night sailing

$900 for a 10+ night sailing

Hi Patty & Jim... and all:

Just as reminder or info to all regarding the OB credits - any OB credits not used during that cruise "will expire if not used by 10 PM of the last evening of the cruise." This language is taken from the RCI C&A June 2010 mailer.

Paul & Sandi

Hi there, what C&A June mailer are we talking about? Is this the one that was sent out to all C&A Members by tier levels?

Hi Patti & Jim,

We received a C&A mailer a few weeks ago... on the bottom left it has "06/10 DiamLLR"

and just above that it reads "Your Diamond Membership benefits just got better!"

Open the flap to 3 pages, one page depicting the OB Bonus + Balcony & Suite Discount: "booked > 6 months; booked < 6 months, followed by number of nights and the bonus' and discounts; + saving certificate.

Plus it has a coupon saying "Special Offer just For You!" Up to $200 OB bonus booked from home for cruises departing o/a May 1, 2011. May be booked from home as if you are on board a ship until June 30, 2010.

just booked a 12 night med cruise last week while onboard Radiance. Deposit was $100 per person, no more money due until final payment.

if you book a Next Cruise deposit is $100 pp,but when you select the cruise ship and date, the remainder of the deposit has to be paid.

Hope this helps.

Oh, I meant to ask you Patti, how do I make that rotating diamond in my signature, please?

thanks!

Paul

If you highlight the diamond, then click on copy.........go to User CP and then find Edit Signature. Click on paste in your signature box and then at the bottom click on Save Signature.

image.php?u=28234&dateline=1197978657

just booked a 12 night med cruise last week while onboard Radiance. Deposit was $100 per person, no more money due until final payment.

if you book a Next Cruise deposit is $100 pp,but when you select the cruise ship and date, the remainder of the deposit has to be paid.

Hope this helps.

Are you serious?:eek: So they are still allowing the reduced deposits when booking a specific cruise while on board? That's not what C&A told me after they made the changes effective June 1. Why am I not surprised.:mad:

I just got off the phone with the D+ desk. Let me set up the scenario. We are looking to book for Thanksgiving week this year. We will be on the Majesty next week. My question was...If I book now through the D+ desk do I get the new balcony discount and the OBC? Answer yes $225 and $100. Next question if I wait until I am onboard do I get the $225 and $100? Answer, yes. I then asked do I get the reduced deposit? Answer, yes.

Is this the way you folks understand it to be? Sorry but at times I can be a bit confused. Thanks.

yes,Patti,I'm serious:D 10 of the 17 folks with us booked specific cruises and all were charged $100 pp deposit and given an onboard credit.

Did you really expect to get a straight answer:D:D

Rita

I actually called three different times and got three different reps........so I thought I was getting the right information. I should have known better.:rolleyes:

Every time I think that I understand, I get confused again.

The cruise that Puffinater referred to, was for Thanksgiving, this year.

The flyer specifies that the new OBC and discounts are for cruises beginning May 1, 2011.

What am I missing here?

Archived