Handicap Balconies

time2retire

I have seen a lot of pictures of various cabins but none of the Handicap rooms...I am taking my MIL and have booked her in a BD (Deck 12) handicap room...can anyone shed any light (preferably pictures) of how they are set up? They do not look like they have the curved walls so they may be the old standard style?

I have seen a lot of pictures of various cabins but none of the Handicap rooms...I am taking my MIL and have booked her in a BD (Deck 12) handicap room...can anyone shed any light (preferably pictures) of how they are set up? They do not look like they have the curved walls so they may be the old standard style?

Check out http://public.fotki.com/HeinBloed/norwegian-epic/2010-ncl-epic-21701.html If there is a high view count on the site it's shut down and will reset at midnight est and become available again.

this is exactly the info i was looking for re the HC balcony. i did notice that the HC is also showing cat B6 , BB and BD as having capacity for 3-4 passengers. NCL had repeatedly said NO. these cabins are all the same dimensions as the D4 i have booked down on deck 8.

this is exactly the info i was looking for re the HC balcony. i did notice that the HC is also showing cat B6 , BB and BD as having capacity for 3-4 passengers. NCL had repeatedly said NO. these cabins are all the same dimensions as the D4 i have booked down on deck 8.

I noticed that, too. I am just so disappointed with the lack of correct information regarding these cabins. I don't know what to believe. Why couldn't they put pullmans in some of the cabins for other family members?

All the Handicap rooms I visited had lots of space, about twice the width of a wave room

The doors were self opening and closing the bathroom was large and contained a shower wc and sink.

Access to the balcony was via a small ramp inside and out

Hope this helps

Archived