Diamond Princess cabin selection

Valp41

We are new to Princess and would like to get input on cabin E708 on Diamond Princess,Emerald Deck.

It is an obstructed ocean view cabin and we will be on board for 38days.

Any help you can give will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

We are new to Princess and would like to get input on cabin E708 on Diamond Princess,Emerald Deck.

It is an obstructed ocean view cabin and we will be on board for 38days.

Any help you can give will be most appreciated.

Thanks.

For 38 days, I think you would be much happier with E-210, which does not have the major obstruction that E-708 has. It probably will cost a bit more, but not a huge amount. And your view will be a whole lot better.

For 38 days, I think you would be much happier with E-210, which does not have the major obstruction that E-708 has. It probably will cost a bit more, but not a huge amount. And your view will be a whole lot better.

Thank you. I will look on the deck plans. Have you any idea where I could find a picture of that cabin. We like to be at the back of the ship. We are used to having a balcony cabin but as this trip is so much more expensive we have had to cut down.

Val.

This is E709, the same cabin but on the starboard side of the ship. You would have this view:

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you and Pia too for your input.

Essiesmom. We met on the Carnival Dream Transatlantic. That was a great crossing. I see you have done a lot of cruising since then. Did you get to be in E709and if so how did you like it?

Val.

This is E709, the same cabin but on the starboard side of the ship. You would have this view:

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you and Pia too for your input.

Essiesmom. We met on the Carnival Dream Transatlantic. That was a great crossing. I see you have done a lot of cruising since then. Did you get to be in E709and if so how did you like it?

Val.

No, on Diamond I had an even better cabin, E714, inside HC suite. HUGE! I did a B2B on diamond, and on the turnaround day I ran around taking pictures of cabins, thus the pics of E709. EM

No, on Diamond I had an even better cabin, E714, inside HC suite. HUGE! I did a B2B on diamond, and on the turnaround day I ran around taking pictures of cabins, thus the pics of E709. EM

The pictures have been a real help. Seriously thinking of changing.

Val.

Archived