Serenity addition on Miracle??

JJC

Most likely it will be similar to the Serenity Deck on Legend.

Adults only 21+.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1365279

183245_180227162019853_144285012280735_391639_2395892_n.jpg

181676_179895458719690_144285012280735_389332_6589437_n.jpg

Nice Pic's !

We'll be onboard 3-25-12...can't wait to see the changes they have planned :) Love this ship and layout...easy to get to everything, and never feels crowded.

I think I may be the only one, but I wish they would leave it just as it is.Its already the quietest place on ship,I love that little 2 foot overhang in the pool and the open deck,with the breeze coming through.If you are a sports fan,you can watch the game from your deck chair.Never have I seen a chair hogging situation, which appears to be about to change. Sometimes its best not to fix something that is not broke.

I think I may be the only one, but I wish they would leave it just as it is.Its already the quietest place on ship,I love that little 2 foot overhang in the pool and the open deck,with the breeze coming through.If you are a sports fan,you can watch the game from your deck chair.Never have I seen a chair hogging situation, which appears to be about to change. Sometimes its best not to fix something that is not broke.

I could not agree with you more. I am so sad that they are taking away my favorite spot. :( If I wanted Serenity I would stay on my own balcony. :rolleyes:

you are not alone......we were on Legend 2 years ago (before "serenity" was added....it was already "adults-only" and strictly enforced.....it was amazing back there. I don't like the set up...or I guess I should say I don't like the look of the new set up because it looks like a LOT fewer seats available...

We were on Miracle last year....and while the adt-pool did not say specifically adults only, we never had a problem with kids.....and it was just as wonderful as Legen the year before....the BEST part of the ship in my opinion.....

:confused:I'm confused on this. Miracle does not have a big screen and the serenity deck will be aft. Even if there was a big screen how could you have ever watched it from the aft area?:confused:

:confused:I'm confused on this. Miracle does not have a big screen and the serenity deck will be aft. Even if there was a big screen how could you have ever watched it from the aft area?:confused:

Maybe she was referring to the TV's that were over the bar area. They aren't big screens, but they could be seen from the deck area.

We are sailing on the Legend this December. I'll withhold judgement of the Serenity Deck until then, but, I'm afraid we are not going to like it for the same reason posted previously. While we have gotten very rowdy at times, for the most part, we calmly lay in our deck chairs and read. However, I don't want to HAVE to be quite. And it does seem like it is going to be a problem with way fewer chairs.

well, I was just on the Dream.....which has two decks of "serenity" up front....with whirlpools....i kind of thought same thing, "quiet" alll around.....but there was a rowdy group up there...didn't bother me at all though. I just missed being back of ship with a pool & whirlpool....and I didn't really care for the loungers or the clamshells....

I would still book Legend or Miracle though because we specifically missed having an adults only pool & deck area and Serenity on the Dream just didn't do it for us....

Couldn't agree more...they are ruining the best place on the ship, IMO. Now you will never find a seat back there and the rest of Lido (which I try to avoid) will be even more crowded:( I spent 80% of my time back there on Legend and Miracle before...so sad.

Archived