Celebrity website problems (Merged Threads)

texkan

Have been trying to log into My Celebrity for the last 30 minutes.

Taken to page with:

North American Region

Take a look at our frequently asked questions on our FAQ pages. If you can't find the answer there you can either e-mail or call us at the numbers listed below.

Anyone else having problems this evening ??? :confused:

Have been trying to log into My Celebrity for the last 30 minutes.

Taken to page with:

North American Region

Take a look at our frequently asked questions on our FAQ pages. If you can't find the answer there you can either e-mail or call us at the numbers listed below.

Anyone else having problems this evening ??? :confused:

Just now 132240 MAR 12. got in the the server stopped responding. ~ Ric

After making my payment in full I received the appended email from documentation@rccl.com stating

Congratulations! Your Xpress Pass is now ready to be printed.

Your Xpress Pass is your confirmation of Online Check-In. It indicates that you successfully completed the Online Check-In process for you and those guests listed on the pass. .....

To view and print your Xpress Pass, click on the link below and log in:

https://secure.celebrity.com/BEFOREYOURCRUISE/ONLINEDOCUMENTATION/HOMEDO :eek:

However after several attempts I continue to get PAGE NOT FOUND error at https://secure.celebrity.com/BEFOREYOURCRUISE/ONLINEDOCUMENTATION/HOMEDO

So It appears to be a CATCH 22..since you CHARGE lots of $ to mail hard copy boarding documents but do not make it easy to download them

What kind of operation are you running there?:rolleyes:

After making my payment in full I received the appended email from documentation@rccl.com stating

Your Xpress Pass is your confirmation of Online Check-In. It indicates that you successfully completed the Online Check-In process for you and those guests listed on the pass. .....

However after several attempts I continue to get PAGE NOT FOUND error at https://secure.celebrity.com/BEFOREYOURCRUISE/ONLINEDOCUMENTATION/HOMEDO

So It appears to be a CATCH 22..since you CHARGE lots of $ to mail hard copy boarding documents but do not make it easy to download them

I clicked on your link and got the same thing.

Have you tried going to "My Celebrity" and clicked "Online Checkin"? I have no problem getting my Xpress Pass that way.

I cannot make Select Dining time reservations on the web site. :mad:

I made one months ago, for one of our evenings, but now it is not an option. I had to call to get it done. The rep on the phone did not understand why this was not available either.

So much for their improvements. :(

I had the same problem this morning.

I called Celebrity and the told me yo just print out the Cruise booklet and bring that along. They have acknowledged I have checked in online and also acknowledged there was a 'leetle' problem with the website.

No hassle.

Have now made a document that lists all(?) problems I have with "My Celibrity", complete with screen prints.

The question now is; where shall I send this? Actually I don't think it's any good to send this to their customer support. It will just disappear somewhere without any response.

Any ideas?

I logged onto my account on Celebrity in order to make a payment for a reserved cruise for this coming October. Upon logging in the website told me I didn't have a reservation. I immediately called and they said my reservation was still intact and that they had been having some issues with the website. I tried to go ahead and make a payment while on the phone but there was a problem with that too. I was told to try to call back a little later.

Has anyone had a problem like this with Celebrity before? I know they have recently made some changes to the website.

Is it me or does the Celebrity site leave a lot to be desired?

I tried to add my g/f as a traveling companion and it took all the info till I got to the country? I tried 4 times to put in the United States as it asked for and it would not take it.

It would take another country, like Norway or others, but not the USA. I tried to call the company and all I got was the agents are busy and I would have to wait up till 8 mins?

This will be my first ever cruise and its not looking good so far and we havent even got on board.

Oh by the way, when I did call the other day they told me since I had booked with another company, Cruise Con, they couldnt help me. I would have to go through the travel company?:eek:

I have sent a mail to Captains Club four days ago regarding problems with my CC number when trying to do the check in. I recived a mail that they will contact me in 48 hours (2 days). Not a word - nothing. I can't make a telphone call to US. Getting absolutely nowhere with Celebrity (except standard mails where they promise they will contact me...)

Nice way to handle their operation don't you think? Those who are responsible for this mess are impossible to get hold of.... :eek:

The Celebrity website is known for its... quirks (that's putting it nicely). It has no reflection on the cruise line itself, you just have to be prepared for an occasional glitch here and there. Leave it alone and try again in an hour and it usually works just fine.

I have sent a mail to Captains Club four days ago regarding problems with my CC number when trying to do the check in. I recived a mail that they will contact me in 48 hours (2 days). Not a word - nothing. I can't make a telphone call to US. Getting absolutely nowhere with Celebrity (except standard mails where they promise they will contact me...)

Nice way to handle their operation don't you think? Those who are responsible for this mess are impossible to get hold of.... :eek:

I too sent an email to Captains Club email id (in response to an email from rccldocumentation referenced in my above-mentioned post). I also recieved an automated acknowledgement to expect a response in 48 hours and have yet to recieve same. To add insult to injury I also filled out a contact us form on the web site with the same inexcusable results. I must have recieved a dozen emails from X reminding me to pay by this week or loose my reservation..but now that I am paid in full can not get their attention. if l didnt stand to loose $1000 deposit on 2 cabins I would cancel my plans to sail with this sorry excuse for a cruise line...at least asd far as customer service is concerned...shame on them!!:mad:

It's a mess! I have been unable to connect my upcoming cruise to my account so called to make my final payment. The confirmation email never showed up so I happened to check my old, out of date email address that was used for my last cruise and that is where it was. Even though my account was set up with my new email address. Waited on line forever to talk to someone, finally got through and the person said I'll have to transfer you to 'service'?? Sat on there until I finally had to. Have been trying to online chat with no success. I used to do systems testing, maybe they'd hire me! ;)

We were directed by the Celebrity person who looks at these boards periodically to contact the Captains Club for resolution. Right. I got the same response everybody else has posted on here. Nada.

I have tried accessing My Celebrity with 3 different browsers and experience the same problem with each one (as far as they're concerned, I don't have any upcoming cruises), so they can't blame this one on user error.

Very frustrating.

The Celebrity website is known for its... quirks (that's putting it nicely). It has no reflection on the cruise line itself, you just have to be prepared for an occasional glitch here and there. Leave it alone and try again in an hour and it usually works just fine.
4 hours later and still no workey. Thanks for the replies everyone. Its all new to me and hope it goes well.;)

I've had no problems at all with the website. I've asked for the labels, no problem, received them in 5 days, I've entered all our info, no problem, I've ordered all the excursions, no problem. I used both my home and work computer and had no issues at all.

Archived