Poll: Which cruise ship did gambee like better: Allure or breakaway?

sarahecohen

What cruise ship did Gambee like better: Allure or Breakaway?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What cruise ship did Gambee like better: Allure or Breakaway?

• RCCL Allure
    • NCL Breakaway

What did I miss? Why don't we just ask him?

Someone asked for everyone to vote on this issue - in the middle of Gambee's review. Gambee did not want all the chatter about it in his review, and requested that a separate thread be set up to deal with this burning question ;)

Someone asked for everyone to vote on this issue - in the middle of Gambee's review. Gambee did not want all the chatter about it in his review, and requested that a separate thread be set up to deal with this burning question ;)

Understand ... Just hope he'll tell us at some point!

LuLu

~~~~

My vote is that gambee will choose Breakaway...but it is only based on a gut feeling.

My wife and myself have sailed on Epic, Allure, and Oasis. Of the three we ended up preferring Epic over the other two for a number of reasons. (although all 3 ships are great)

Since I think Breakaway will be even better than Epic I am therefore deciding that gambee will pick Breakaway. (unless of course he picks Allure! :D )

My vote is that gambee will choose Breakaway...but it is only based on a gut feeling.

My wife and myself have sailed on Epic, Allure, and Oasis. Of the three we ended up preferring Epic over the other two for a number of reasons. (although all 3 ships are great)

Since I think Breakaway will be even better than Epic I am therefore deciding that gambee will pick Breakaway. (unless of course he picks Allure! :D )

Joe, we think alike. DH and I preferred Epic over Oasis. We sailed them back to back September 2010. I picked Breakaway for Gambee as well.

But why isn't there an option for Celebrity Silhouette on the poll???

I agree that the customer service and waiting in lines will make Allure his top choice. Although he seemed to love the X experience and alcohol package (but the weather was bad).

Can't go wrong...love the reviews...Viva Gambee!

Joe, we think alike. DH and I preferred Epic over Oasis. We sailed them back to back September 2010. I picked Breakaway for Gambee as well.

Like minds think alike Tara! :)

We did a B2B on Epic in October/November 2010 when you could do both Eastern and Western Caribbean. Our favorite cruise to date.

It does look like we are getting smoked on our votes though..more than 2 to 1 in favor of Allure.

Like minds think alike Tara! :)

We did a B2B on Epic in October/November 2010 when you could do both Eastern and Western Caribbean. Our favorite cruise to date.

It does look like we are getting smoked on our votes though..more than 2 to 1 in favor of Allure.

I see that! And after having just watched all 5 of his videos...I wish I could change my vote. ;) I think he's going to pick Allure, but I'm curious as another poster asked -- why isn't his Silhouette review part of the poll? I haven't read that review yet, but am going to start it in a few minutes. We just booked Silhouette last night (switched from our Reflection booking).

I see that! And after having just watched all 5 of his videos...I wish I could change my vote. ;) I think he's going to pick Allure, but I'm curious as another poster asked -- why isn't his Silhouette review part of the poll? I haven't read that review yet, but am going to start it in a few minutes. We just booked Silhouette last night (switched from our Reflection booking).

Well, people in the original thread said "Allure vs Breakaway" in the beginning, so that's how I based the poll...

anyway, lol. I know you haven't read the X review yet so I don't want to spoil it for you, but basically since Gambee went on the "biggest cruise ship in the world" and now went on the latest mega cruise ship from NCL, they thought it would be an interesting comparison... :)

Well, people in the original thread said "Allure vs Breakaway" in the beginning, so that's how I based the poll...

anyway, lol. I know you haven't read the X review yet so I don't want to spoil it for you, but basically since Gambee went on the "biggest cruise ship in the world" and now went on the latest mega cruise ship from NCL, they thought it would be an interesting comparison... :)

That makes sense. I'm still on page one of the Silhouette review. ;) Will be interesting after reading the Breakaway review, for sure!

Archived