Barbie experience

With the Barbie experience what does the stateroom package include, and is it worth the money?. The child will be almost six when we travel and I know she would love it. But is it worth it?.

We tried to do it on Jewel in May but there were not enough kids setup and it was kind of a disaster.

After some lies, trips to guest relations, and confusion, we finally at least got the stateroom decoration/gifts part of the package and our six year old LOVED it.

We will be trying again this fall on the Allure for the full package.

It's a lot of money, and probably a once in a lifetime as opposed to every time you cruise package but I would go for it once if you have a little girl who likes Barbie.

DH and I bought this for our DD's 7th Birthday. She's beside herself thrilled about it and talks about it daily. I'll post photos and a complete review of the "Experience" when we return.

I have been calling it the "Barbie Bankruptcy"; however, if she enjoys it as much as I think she will, it'll be worth the price of the most expensive, single person (under 10 years old) RCCL excursion they have advertised.

Lady_G

DH and I bought this for our DD's 7th Birthday. She's beside herself thrilled about it and talks about it daily. I'll post photos and a complete review of the "Experience" when we return.

I have been calling it the "Barbie Bankruptcy"; however, if she enjoys it as much as I think she will, it'll be worth the price of the most expensive, single person (under 10 years old) RCCL excursion they have advertised.

Lady_G

I am looking forward to your review. My granddaughter wants to do this on our cruise on the Allure in March. Enjoy your cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived