Bringing on water and soda

jst4fun715

At least as of last year (when we last sailed) you could. We brought on a case of Coca Cola because we don't like Pepsi and an 8 pack of water. We put them in large clear plastic bags with our cabin number on them and left them with our luggage. They were delivered to our room without a problem.

Yes you can and I wish we had brought water.

I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times before but I did a search and couldn't find it! So sorry for asking again, but can you bring bottled water and soda on board?

You can bring water and soda. I usually pack mine in a suitcase. At the end of the cruise, I have an extra bag for my dirty clothes and souvenirs. My father-in-law took a single case of water and put luggage tags on the case. Just tape the sides so the water bottles don't fall out. They get handled pretty roughly.

I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times before but I did a search and couldn't find it! So sorry for asking again, but can you bring bottled water and soda on board?

Yes you can. We brought a large case of water and a 24 case of diet coke on our cruise in April. When we sail out of Boston we just put luggage tags on them and they deliver them to our room. In April we were told when sailing out of Tampa they needed to be in our suitcases so that's what we did.

Yes, it has been asked a hundred times. If you did a search simply on "water" you would find those threads, just for future reference.

Most of those threads also have information about the ship water and why it's likely more pure than what you bring in bottles. Some like bringing their own anyway, but the drinking water they make on the ship is outstanding.

You can certainly bring on water and soft drinks as well as juices and non-alcoholic mixers. On the Dawn last summer, people brought big Costco/Sams Club cases with them. Delivered to their cabin. Just slap a luggage tag on the case.

Archived